Knowledge????

Old December 31st 20, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
R[_4_]

Default Knowledge????

On Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 8:48:39 PM UTC-5, Bob Caldwell (BC) wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 6:10:09 PM UTC-7, Gregg Ballou wrote:
If you believe in covaids and go recreational flying are you an immoral person?

The biggest tragedy is the influence of politics to science. If not for the political differences we wouldn't be having this discussion. Science should be science not something influenced by our ignorant (soon to be not) president.

Remember bright boy that Science created the mutating-enhance Covid and that your choices on how to deal with it in your life circle was overall left to you. Masks will never stop Covid, only delay. If you want to follow the California plan, fine....hide in your hole. When you surface, Covid III awaits you.
Control is a crap shoot and the President was simply keeping the food chain working to feed your sorry ass.
A Colorado Idiot no doubt.
Old December 31st 20, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JP[_5_]

On 12/31/20 4:19 AM, R wrote:
[...]

Well, this makes no sense at all and I'm not even a "Colorado Idiot".
Wait. What?