OT - NPR: Don't let the wingers win

Old August 30th 04, 02:43 AM
Lennie's true colors

Default OT - NPR: Don't let the wingers win

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"Lennie's true colors"

joelene, if there ever was a figure of a conservative model, you've go
to be it.

Stupid.

Gullible.

Believe anything that's put up your but by your party, although all of
it's wrong, just more lies.

I don't have a party. Generally I vote for the non-incumbent. Usually I
pick whatever third party is available. You political morons can't produce
a politician to save your lives.

Ignorant, if you ever were in a union, it was one formed and run by
the company, not worth the powder to blow it to hell.

That's like evil begetting evil. We should put all them damn evil companies
out of business, that will show them. I see you've never owned a business.

You have no skills that I've been able to determine, you never post on
any metal related subject, and if you did, you'd be dead wrong anyhow.

Dick, YOU'RE the politician here, I don't give a rat's ass about your union
political opinion. Metal working is more than just machining a part, if you
even had a clue.

Go crawl to your masters, hide under their desks, ringmouth. Never
try anything on your own, and if you do and fail, which in your case
is inevitable, hide it, don't admit you made a mistake.

Wow, what the hell are you talking about here? Clearly a ranting of an
angry, bitter, old man. Gunner has it right on with Lennie the Loonie,
doesn't he?

Best of all, do like all good conservatives do, join raygun where he
is now if the earth doesn't puke his foul body back up and reject it.
Hell, in his last hour, he still knew more than you ever did or will.

Is there a president you think did a good job? Your man Clinton getting
blown in the oval office perhaps? I'm curious as to why you hate former
presidents. Does this relate to your hatred of the US Marines Corp? Are
you even an American? Most union men are proud Americans, what's your
problem?

And best of all, joelene, you have a priviledge that I don't. You can
suck my ass and I can't.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a homosexual. Is that the reason for
the bitterness and resentment? I wouldn't think it a big deal in the
mid-west, but I can understand how you would stand out with the union. I
could have a therapist recommended if you let me know the healthplan your
union extorted at the time of your retirement. At least let them help you
with your anger.

Joel. phx

Wait, that's the first post you didn't use 'punk', maybe you are getting
better!