Russia AC-5M on E-Bay?

Old August 27th 04, 02:37 PM
Bob

Default Russia AC-5M on E-Bay?

I have had my Russia AC-5M up for sale for quite a while now with no
results. I was thinking of putting it on E-Bay to get a more international
exposure. Has anyone ever sold an airplane on E-Bay? Is this a crazy
idea? The plane is like new and we keep dropping the price but I guess
they are not of interest right now. See
http://www.bbbrown.com/bbbrown/Russia/Russia4.html for info. I think we
are able to take almost any reasonable offer at this time.
Old August 27th 04, 04:37 PM
ADP

Have you tried: ?

Your Want Ad can be listed here for FREE!
Wings & Wheels does NOT expect or will not accept any commission
for sailplanes bought or sold in these ad's.
Just email your ad (with JPEG ONLY) photo if possible)
to:

Allan

Old August 27th 04, 06:02 PM
Bob

"ADP" wrote in news:10iul9dt52rfa84
@corp.supernews.com:

Have you tried: ?

Your Want Ad can be listed here for FREE!
Wings & Wheels does NOT expect or will not accept any commission
for sailplanes bought or sold in these ad's.
Just email your ad (with JPEG ONLY) photo if possible)
to:

Allan

I did have it there for a while but it did not get much action. Maybe now
that we are drastically lowering the price I will list it again. Thanks.
Old August 28th 04, 12:32 AM
Tim Mara

it's price.price ......price
gliders are selling.I update the Wings & Wheels Want-ads DAILY!
Gliders are being bought and sold......but it's always pretty
obvious....there are a few "hot" selling gliders, though nothing really is
in high, high demand.......but buyers do look for that good deal.....and
gliders that look like good deals get a lot of attention and do get sold...
Gliders listed for "blue sky" prices, or listed without prices don't get
sold, no matter what they are

try again.....
tim
www.wingsandwheels.com

Old August 28th 04, 02:31 AM
Bob

"Tim Mara" wrote in
news
it's price.price ......price
gliders are selling.I update the Wings & Wheels Want-ads DAILY!
Gliders are being bought and sold......but it's always pretty
obvious....there are a few "hot" selling gliders, though nothing
really is in high, high demand.......but buyers do look for that good
deal.....and gliders that look like good deals get a lot of attention
and do get sold... Gliders listed for "blue sky" prices, or listed
without prices don't get sold, no matter what they are

try again.....
tim
www.wingsandwheels.com

Ok, I will try again. Our price has been slashed dramatically since
neither of us have time to fly it seems.
Old August 28th 04, 02:00 PM
Tim Mara

listed now on http://www.wingsandwheels.com/want_ads.htm page 11
(motorgliders and airplanes page )
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/want-ads%2011.htm
tim

Old August 28th 04, 04:10 PM
Chris OCallaghan

Tim's want ads seem to have universal appeal... and to serious pilots.
Using some marketer's tricks I found that those who saw my glider on
Tim's page were much more serious buyers than those who responded to
my Soaring Magazine classified ad. Take advantage of Tim's service,
and put the extra effort into "selling" your glider. There's someone
out there who wants it. He just hasn't realized it yet. The rest is up
to you.