LX1600 polar info

Old August 4th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Davison

Default LX1600 polar info

Hi, has anyone who uses an LX1600 worked out how to
send the unit a polar curve, so that the netto display
makes sense. The manual helpfully says 'use your PDA'
but I have no idea what SW to use? Winpilot seems
to do some stuff, but does not mention polars.

Thanks
Chris

Old August 5th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chipsoars

Chris Davison wrote:
Hi, has anyone who uses an LX1600 worked out how to
send the unit a polar curve, so that the netto display
makes sense. The manual helpfully says 'use your PDA'
but I have no idea what SW to use? Winpilot seems
to do some stuff, but does not mention polars.

Thanks
Chris

Fly with CE or CU Mobile should accomplish this. The manual states
the 1600 is not Winpilot compatible.

Chip F

Old August 5th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

Chris

WinPilot PRO is the software to use with the LX1600. In Menu about set
the Hardware to LX1600. The LX 1600 uses the polar selected in
WinPilot Menu Polar for the LX1600.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Old August 5th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Davison

Thanks, it's worked very well...had not ticked the
box before.

Chris

Chris Davison wrote:
Hi, has anyone who uses an LX1600 worked out how to
send the unit a polar curve, so that the netto display
makes sense. The manual helpfully says 'use your
PDA'
but I have no idea what SW to use? Winpilot seems
to do some stuff, but does not mention polars.

Thanks
Chris

Looking for ASW-15B polar with weight [email protected] Soaring 3 April 24th 06 12:28 AM
Seeking Northrop Gamma info Dillon Restoration 3 December 12th 05 04:45 AM
Polars web page Paul Remde Soaring 0 August 6th 05 03:10 PM
Polar Analysis from flight logs? Mark Zivley Soaring 87 January 13th 05 12:34 AM
Is anyone still interested in CuSoft "Polar Explorer" program for PC? Branko Stojkovic Soaring 1 July 26th 03 01:06 AM