For Sale - High Altitude Oxygen System

Old July 15th 16, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

Default For Sale - High Altitude Oxygen System

Military A-14 dilutor demand/Pressure demand Regulator, fully refurbished and brought to day 0 in 2014, approximately 50 hour total on it.
Also have hoses with bailout quick-disconnects, CRU-60 adapter for bailout bottle, 1 emergency bailout bottle, and Air Force MBU-12/P Mask with microphone adapted with elastic straps. Asking $1000.

Just decided a second lennie isn't worth the risk...
Old July 15th 16, 01:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Blue Whale

Does it come with a sneaker?

Old July 15th 16, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 8:08:05 AM UTC-4, Blue Whale wrote:
Does it come with a sneaker

Sneaker is getting framed in a shadow box.. blinker unit is also included though.
Old July 15th 16, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Do you have a number I could call?
Thanks, Bill
Old July 18th 16, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

Photos of the setup can be found at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...TJ4bWJ6bGZzbGs

Chris
Old August 5th 16, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 2:08:58 PM UTC+12, Giaco wrote:
Military A-14 dilutor demand/Pressure demand Regulator, fully refurbished and brought to day 0 in 2014, approximately 50 hour total on it.
Also have hoses with bailout quick-disconnects, CRU-60 adapter for bailout bottle, 1 emergency bailout bottle, and Air Force MBU-12/P Mask with microphone adapted with elastic straps. Asking $1000.

Just decided a second lennie isn't worth the risk...

If its still for sale please get in touch - e:
Old August 5th 16, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 8:01:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 2:08:58 PM UTC+12, Giaco wrote:
Military A-14 dilutor demand/Pressure demand Regulator, fully refurbished and brought to day 0 in 2014, approximately 50 hour total on it.
Also have hoses with bailout quick-disconnects, CRU-60 adapter for bailout bottle, 1 emergency bailout bottle, and Air Force MBU-12/P Mask with microphone adapted with elastic straps. Asking $1000.

Just decided a second lennie isn't worth the risk...

If its still for sale please get in touch - e:

Sorry Andy, just sold it last week. Let me know if you would like help piecing one together and re-certifying it.
Old November 1st 18, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Chris,

I'm putting together an A-14 system and have a question on where to install the Blinker flowmeter. The fittings on the Blinker are â…› NPT and this matches the HP fitting on the A-14. So, does the Blinker go on the HP side of the A-14? It has been suggested that it should go on the LP side and if this is the case I will need some adapters.

I am bringing a HP line from my cylinder to a pressure gauge I can see and then into the A-14. I will be using a CRU-60/P adapter to connect to the A-14 and bailout bottle and a 12P mask. The Blinker will be installed on my panel so a little remote from the A-14 & pressure gauge mounted on a side.

How/who do I get to certify the system?

Thx,

Jim