Looking for old-school 80mm audio vario

Old November 1st 18, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ProfJ

Default Looking for old-school 80mm audio vario

Hi Folks,

Like it says - if you have a basic club-type audio vario, let me know...

Regards
Jon
Old November 1st 18, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

There are reducer plates available so you could use a 57mm instrument in
an 80mm hole.Â* Check this out:

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catal...hoCH1AQAvD_BwE

This could double your options.

--
Dan, 5J
Old November 1st 18, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 12:15:14 PM UTC-4, ProfJ wrote:
Hi Folks,

Like it says - if you have a basic club-type audio vario, let me know...

Regards
Jon

I have a hardly used LX-1600 which would work well in a club environment.
http://www.lxnavigation.com/download...ishVer0210.pdf
Will work as a stand-alone vario or as a full nav.-system with a PDA. Will throw on of them in as well. Let me know if interested.
Uli
'AS'
Old November 1st 18, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

On Thursday, 1 November 2018 12:15:14 UTC-4, ProfJ wrote:
Hi Folks,

Like it says - if you have a basic club-type audio vario, let me know...

Regards
Jon

I have an old Peter Masak vario that fits in an 80mm hole. Let me know if you are interested. Worked fine when I pulled it out of the panel a few years ago.

Luke
Old November 1st 18, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ProfJ

Hi Uli,

Thanks, how much are you asking for it?

Regards,
Jon

Old November 1st 18, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 4:23:01 PM UTC-4, ProfJ wrote:
Hi Uli,

Thanks, how much are you asking for it?

Regards,
Jon

On Thursday, 1 November 2018 12:35:48 UTC-6, AS wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 12:15:14 PM UTC-4, ProfJ wrote:
Hi Folks,

Like it says - if you have a basic club-type audio vario, let me know...

Regards
Jon

I have a hardly used LX-1600 which would work well in a club environment.
http://www.lxnavigation.com/download...ishVer0210.pdf
Will work as a stand-alone vario or as a full nav.-system with a PDA. Will throw on of them in as well. Let me know if interested.
Uli
'AS'

Jon - pls email me at ulineumann (at) Ya h 00 Punkt comm ical

Uli
'AS'
Old November 2nd 18, 10:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rudolph stutzmann

http://www.glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=900
Old November 2nd 18, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Juliet11[_2_]

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 12:15:14 PM UTC-4, ProfJ wrote:
Hi Folks,

Like it says - if you have a basic club-type audio vario, let me know...

Regards
Jon

I have an Old Cambridge Aero 80MM Audio Vario. The audio portion is on a separate plate. If interested email juliet11 AT rwsllc dot org
Old November 2nd 18, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

There are lots of L-Nav's out there that provide excellent climb-cruse vario+ audio and speed to fly (and more), that can be had for 1/3 the price of a new audio vario. I have a near-new one that I will box and ship for $200.
JJ
Old November 2nd 18, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ProfJ

On Friday, 2 November 2018 08:37:37 UTC-6, wrote:
There are lots of L-Nav's out there that provide excellent climb-cruse vario+ audio and speed to fly (and more), that can be had for 1/3 the price of a new audio vario. I have a near-new one that I will box and ship for $200.
JJ

Hi John,

Please contact me, jtapson and add a standard gmail domain.

Thanks
Jon

Looking for a Sage CV 80mm vario John Bojack J4 Soaring 3 November 7th 16 05:05 AM
Winter 80mm vario Steve Soaring 5 March 9th 12 06:33 AM
CAV 11 Audio Vario/no Audio ideas? (Cambridge) Gregg Leslie[_2_] Soaring 3 June 4th 11 12:08 AM
FOR SALE: 80mm Cambridge Audio Vario $99 Scott Alexander[_2_] Soaring 2 February 16th 11 03:43 AM
Schematics for Cambridge CVS50 vario and audio unit? Or anyoneselling a similar working audio variometer? Bret Soaring 0 August 30th 10 04:24 AM