The more things change...

Old January 15th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

Default The more things change...

("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that guy
who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Montblack
Under 3 bills ...finally!

Old January 15th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Montblack wrote:
("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that guy
who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Montblack
Under 3 bills ...finally!

He shouldn't sue the FAA... following the sensible advice of lawyers I
believe it is McDonalds and Burger King responsible for the weight
issues of most American, and television and laziness etc. etc. Sue them
all!!

Old January 17th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
DABEAR

Montblack wrote:
("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that guy
who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Yeah, I hear he built the World's Smallest BD-5 as revenge, but revenge
isn't complete until you can fit your fat a$$ into the cockpit and fly
the thing without crashing and burning on an El Pollo Loco grill...

Old January 17th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Montblack wrote:
("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that
guy
who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Yeah, I hear he built the World's Smallest BD-5 as revenge, but revenge
isn't complete until you can fit your fat a$$ into the cockpit and fly
the thing without crashing and burning on an El Pollo Loco grill...

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into which
all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?

That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even if
you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest.

Old January 18th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into which
all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?

That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even if
you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest.

Hey Porky! If you could fit that cockpit, you'd be flying! I hear you
can't even fit Donkey Girl's cockpit...some material defect (beyond the
mental defects) related to your tiny feet. You know, if you wouldn't
stick them in your mouth so much, they wouldn't shrink. Same with
another portion of your anatomy...related to your feet.

Yep, get that boy a BD-5J-A380! And a "lollipop!" Preferably,
Campbell's, so both can sleep.

Old January 19th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into
which
all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?

That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even
if
you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest.

Hey Porky! If you could fit that cockpit, you'd be flying! I hear you
can't even fit Donkey Girl's cockpit...some material defect (beyond the
mental defects) related to your tiny feet. You know, if you wouldn't
stick them in your mouth so much, they wouldn't shrink. Same with
another portion of your anatomy...related to your feet.

Yep, get that boy a BD-5J-A380! And a "lollipop!" Preferably,
Campbell's, so both can sleep.

No aviation experience because he's the poster boy for the Goodyear Blimp.
Check!

Oil change questions Jimmy B. Owning 17 July 11th 05 06:34 PM
!!! WARNING -- AOPA credit card holders. The credit card company is trying to change the rules in mid-game. Read the statement sent to you by MBNA. Chuck Owning 22 May 23rd 05 12:37 AM
WARNING -- AOPA credit card holders. The credit card company is trying to change the rules in mid-game. Read the statement sent to you by MBNA. Chuck Owning 7 May 5th 05 08:01 PM
Oil Change Regularity zatatime Owning 12 November 22nd 04 12:07 AM
The things Bush didn't mention in his speech Ewe n0 who Military Aviation 0 May 26th 04 02:10 PM