Aircraft Buyers market approaching: hold tight buyers !!

Old September 29th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
wise purchaser

Default Aircraft Buyers market approaching: hold tight buyers !!

Greetings A follow up question to my last post:

Right now it seems gas prices are comming down, here in Tennessee, the
price for auto gas is $ 2.13 a gallon.

I know that as soon as The elections are over you can count on the gas
to zooooooooo way up again as for what ever reason, Fellow Americans
insist on re-electing the same congress persons that have been shafting
them for years with the so called 'free trade deals' that are putting
them out of a GOOD Job AND getting involved with the other peoples
wars

MANY of those SELL OUT rats in congress have been Re -elected 5 or
6 terms When thier MASTERS (Zionist) in the Middle East snap thier
fingers congress JUMPS! : They send YOUR CHILDREN to do the die in
the Middle East while Congress, thier buddies, have thier BOY's
tucked away in Harvard!

In a nut shell Very soon my Fellow Americans will be Sending thier
boy's off to WAR and many will get them back in CHINESE made body bags
wraped up in CHINESE MADE American flags or Worse! contaminated with
depleated uranium a SLOW wasting away, horrible Death!

While our Factories are CLOSING and our borders are WIDE OPEN!

I am going to wait a while more to snap up my bargin it's starting
to happen now as my Foolish fellow Americans are now starting to sink
and go under big time : All because of STUPIDITY: Concerned about
some stupid football game American Idol, Nascar or what ever, paying
50 Grand for a Pick up truck, Hummer lexus, that is 'Ash tray' ready,
needs an engine or transmission, before they pay it off!

So I will wait till after the elections and monitor Ebay for my bargin.

I am not a TROLL the above is TRUTH: Deal with it!

Old September 29th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jon Kraus

With your other posts I was almost convinced to give you the benefit of
the doubt on your being new to aviation and/or owning. Then you
contradict yourself in other posts, and now you post political rant
(doesn't even appear to be your own thoughts but rather a cut and paste
job) that has nothing to do with owning airplanes.

Here is a TRUTH for you to deal with.. You are now considered a troll in
my book (the only book that counts) and I for one am done with you. Good
luck in your future endeavors Mr. Troll. Maybe you and Mxsmanic can have
lunch and talk...

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201
4443H @ UMP

Old October 7th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Spera

wise purchaser wrote:

Greetings A follow up question to my last post:

.. stuff snipped

You will likely get better traction/reaction/interaction in this group
if you try to avoid politics and stick to rec.aviation.owning.

Mike