A-4 / A-7 Question

Old October 20th 03, 05:11 AM
Daryl Hunt

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,
says...

"Michael" wrote in message
om...
"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,

says...

Nice troll, moron. I didn't say that it was a single one. If

it
had
been
one, it very well have been the Confederate AF. There were too

many
be
from the CAF. But I don't expect you to understand. Just keep

trolling
on
and reading those books. Just remember, those are just opinions

as
well.

I forgot, what year did you see these P-38 over the Denver area ?

I don't know what year. I was pretty young at the time. I asked my

Uncle
what they were and he stated they were P-38s.

Okay, so the only basis of your arguement is a 50+ year old memory
from when you were a child? Well, I guess there's no way in the world
facts can beat that.

Facts are made up of many things. A 50 year old memory is also fact.
History, as written, 50 years later may not be the correct one. History

is
written by the winners.

A 50 year old memory is nothing more than that.

However research in the records has show you to be incorrect.

What the records have shown is that there is many records that don't quite
agree. They disagree by a couple of years or so. If any historian were to
publish where they couldn't quite get the dates correct throughout their
accounting you would be the first to throw it out. But since you enjoy
following me around like a little puppy, I guess that doesn't apply here.

Old October 20th 03, 03:36 PM
Replacement_Tommel

In article , Michael says...

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

(snip)

History, as written, 50 years later may not be the correct one. History

is
written by the winners.

And this applies to this discussion how? The "winners" (who would
that be BTW?) have written the P-38 out of 50s USAF and Korean War
history?

A 50 year old memory is nothing more than that.

However research in the records has show you to be incorrect.

Several times in this thread already.

What the records have shown is that there is many records that don't quite
agree. They disagree by a couple of years or so.

No they don't. Everything points to the P-38 being gone from USAF and
ANG service by '49, and you've offered up nothing more than a
childhood memory as evidence that this is incorrect.

~Michael

Oh c'mon Mike, you oughtta know by now that Daryl will never admit he's wrong
about anything... just add this one to where you put his super secret Soviet 3
stage SAM tall tale and move on... ;-P

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the
Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks,
"What I Live for"

UMA Lemming 404 Local member, 404th MTN(LI)

Old October 20th 03, 05:54 PM
Douglas Berry

Lo, many moons past, on Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:17:07 -0600, a stranger
called by some "Daryl Hunt" came forth and told this
tale in us.military.army

No they don't. Everything points to the P-38 being gone from USAF and
ANG service by '49, and you've offered up nothing more than a
childhood memory as evidence that this is incorrect.

And the Civil War was fought because of Slavery as taught in most Public
School Systems.

ROTFLMAO!!!

This is priceless! Watching you squirm and deny, being caught in lie
after lie! Keep it up man, you are great entertainment.

You want facts? Every single USAF record that has been found has
shown that the P-38 was out of USAF service before the Korean War.
The units that *you* mentioned were shown to have ditched the P-38
before 1950. This isn't something being taught to bored 12-year-olds,
this is what the United States Air Force states in official histories.

Purple smoke out!

Or are they lying as well? Is the entire universe out to conceal the
truth that only you know? How clever of them to conceal the truth
starting when you were a mere child, knowing that in fifty years there
would be a world-wide computer network and you would us the vague
recollection of childhood memories as facts? The fiends! Maybe
that's why you spent all of your Airborne training so drunk that you
couldn't tell the difference between a 40' tower and a 250' one!

I love you man!

--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

WE *ARE* UMA
Lemmings 404 Local
Old October 20th 03, 07:24 PM
Daryl Hunt

"Replacement_Tommel"
'SINVA LIDBABY wrote in message
In article , Michael

says...

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

(snip)

[...]

You are still following me around like a little puppy dog. Keep up the bad
work.

End of String.

Old October 20th 03, 07:32 PM
Replacement_Tommel

In article , Daryl Hunt says...

"Replacement_Tommel"
'SINV ALIDBABY wrote in message
In article , Michael

says...

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

(snip)

[...]

Now now Daryl, we all know that it is you that foloows around the Lemmings and
not not vice versa.

And don't pretend that you didn't read this.