Extraterrestrial RPV

Old June 2nd 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie forges another post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:hXK0k.3166$t07.2122
@newsfe22.lga:

Really? Prove it or **** off.

Bertie
Old June 2nd 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Berite forges another post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:l%K0k.3174$t07.2184
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell
says...

On Wed, 28 May 2008 06:57:26 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

Since no one will talk to you, I guess you have to talk to

yourself.

Awww, run out of things not to say?

Bertie
Old June 2nd 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bettie froges another post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:10L0k.3175$t07.2038
@newsfe22.lga:

You ain't real bright are oyu?

Bertie

Old June 2nd 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Forged post above

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in message
In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
news:MPG.22ab11474b6eafa98b070 @notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie
the Bunyip says...

luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Since no one will talk to you, I guess you have to talk to
yourself.

Well, by now most of you have already figured out that many of
"my" posts have been forged, mostly by Buthead Bertie,

Really? Got proo of that?

no?

Didn't think so...

but I am beginning
to think that there may be some other imposters in the group.

Nope, none, zero, nil zilch **** all nadda....

So, how can one tell which of my posts are real, and which are
forged?

Pleece to be defining 'forged', fjuckwit

Good question. I guess I'm the only one smart enough to be
able to figure it out.

I guess I get the last laugh!

ogf course you do luser boi.

It sounds like he's admitting he only writes to hear himself
speak, so to say.

He pretty much said so a while back...

Sad, isn't it?

I think it's funnee.

What percentage of the regulars in here are for-real pilots?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

Where?

Bertie
Old June 2nd 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:k0L0k.3176$t07.1

wrote:

Since no one will talk to you, I guess you have to talk to yourself.

Well, by now most of you have already figured out that many of "my"
posts have been forged, mostly by Buthead Bertie,

Well, you keep prattling on about this and I still seem to be on line.

Got an expalnashun?

Bertie

Old June 2nd 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

gregvk wrote in
news:Xns9AB0B81139DC6CE1A9E8C9001063 @127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1vck1$cso$3
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

[...]

Pretty high. There's only two or three who aren't AFAIK.

Before you invited AUK and The Flonk to the party, anyway. Heh.

Actually one or tow of those turned out to be pilots or crew too.

A multi-talented bunch, indeed.

Well, compared to you a dung beetle is talented..

Bertie

Old June 2nd 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:u1L0k.3179$t07.1433

luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Since no one will talk to you, I guess you have to talk to
yourself.

Well, by now most of you have already figured out that many

of
"my" posts have been forged, mostly by Buthead Bertie,

None of them, actually, but what makes you think I give a **** if you
call me a forger?

What makes you think I give a **** what you call me, period?

Bertie

Old June 3rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default And again - Bertie forges another post

"

Old June 3rd 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Really? Prove it or **** off.

Bertie

Already have, you lying piece of ****.

You're a counterfeiter and a liar, and everyone knows it.