Every Muslims in every nation

Old June 2nd 04, 02:55 AM
X98

Default Every Muslims in every nation

In the name the One

Peace,

Every Muslims in every nation

June 1, 2004

Here is some news to wake you up!

It should be understood that the army of the Mahdi, may God speed his
return, is made up of every Muslims in every nation on this planet.
The people of America have no idea what our government has done by
causing this army to rise. It will destroy this nation with a sea of
blood. Satan is leading this nation. His Antichrist now rules the
land. How long will we Americans continue to sit by and allow this
beast to murder innocent people? We must renounce it and support the
army of the faithful. This army has been prophesied and its general
is a man called Jesus... the Word of God, may God hasten his return.

Death to the corrupters of faith and the murderers of innocent in the
land where Abraham was born, may God bless him and his holy family.

Ali Andrew X98
Waco Protest-April 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/800
Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html
Interview with Carol A. Valentine.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...age/b_kce.html

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

By Nagem Salam, IOL Correspondent

BAGHDAD, May 31 (IslamOnline.net) – The ongoing fighting in the two
holy Shiite cities of An-Najaf and Kufa between the Mahdi army of
Muqtada Sadr and the U.S. occupation forces has drawn mixed reactions
from the followers of the young Shiite leader and Grand Ayatolla Ali
Al-Sistani, though both Shiite camps are on board that the occupiers
must leave their country.

Spokespeople representing both Sadr and Al-Sistani in the
predominantly Shiite area of Khadamiyah, expressed outrage at the
fighting in the holy cities, but differed in what they felt the
solution to the crisis was.

Standing outside the Sadr Mosque in Khadamiyah, 17 year-old cigarette
vendor Hamad Ali Abdullah is extremely angry about the U.S. forces
desecrating the holy cities in southern Iraq.

"We will follow the teachings of Sadr, even if he is captured by the
Americans," he said, standing near his small shop which has a poster
of the firebrand scholar on one of the walls.

U.S. overseer in Iraq Paul Bremer regarded last month Sadr as an
"outlaw" and posed a threat to Iraq’s national security.

Hamad says he speaks for the majority of the followers of Sadr, who
are mostly young men.

A generation, he said, who has known nothing but U.S.-led wars and
sanctions against their country.

"They support Sadr for his relentless resistance to the occupation".

Sheikh Mahmmoud, speaking at a small mosque inside Baghdad
neighborhood Sadr City, said that even if Sadr is arrested or
assassinated by occupation forces, he and other followers will not
stop fighting the U.S.-led occupation.

"All of Iraq will be on fire if he is caught by the Americans," the
Sheikh said defiantly.

"I was in Kufa Friday and American snipers broke the truce by killing
a man in his car."

About 20 of Sadr’s supporters, two U.S. soldiers and an Iraqi mother
were killed in overnight clashes near the city of Kufa as tension
flared again between U.S. occupation troops and Sadr despite a
five-day truce.

Mahdi’s Registration

Men were filing into the Sadr office on the main street of Sadr City,
signing up to join the Mahdi Army.

Most of them were between 17-30 years old, and were enraged about the
fighting occurring in the southern cities as of state.

Abdullah, who refused to give his last name while volunteering to join
the militia, said, "All of us are fighting now, no matter what
happens".

He is now jobless as the U.S. "liberators" failed to bring welfare and
prosperity after the ouster of President Saddam Hussein.

In this sprawling slum of over one million mostly Shiites, members of
the Mahdi militia continue to engage U.S. forces whenever they enter
the area, and remain expectant of further attacks by the U.S.
military.

While the office of Sadr was destroyed by U.S. forces recently, it has
already been rebuilt.

Sheikh Hassan Al-Adari, a spokesman for Sadr, claimed that many of the
people killed in recent fighting in the area were civilians and said
such a massacre will only beef up resistance and feed anti-U.S.
sentiments.

"It’s normal to see people coming here from all over Baghdad to join
us in defending our country against the occupiers," he said.
"Especially when the Americans are killing civilians and attacking our
holy places."

U.S. tanks took positions at the outskirts of the area, while within
the area fighters prepared for what they felt were more impending
battles.

A fighter wearing a facemask and carrying a machine gun said, "The
Americans are coming to attack us again, just as they are doing in
Najaf. We must protect our city."

"The Americans are attacking the Imam Ali Shrine in Najaf," said Abdul
Hassam, a shop owner.

"Everyone here is extremely angry," he added.

A mortar shell hit Tuesday, May 25, Imam Ali mausoleum in An-Najaf
with the U.S. occupation forces and fighters of Sadr trading
accusations over the incident.

Another man, who asked not to be named, said he will remain loyal to
Sadr no matter what the Americans do.

"He is our leader, we will always follow him," said the man as he
smiled to his six-year-old daughter.

Imam Ra’ad Al-Khadamy at the Sadr Mosque in Khadamiyah stated firmly
that he felt Sadr is entitled to do whatever he needs to do to defend
himself, and this included maintaining his militia, which the U.S.
military has insisted be disbanded.

"Today is Jihad Day," he said. "We will kick the Americans out of Iraq
because of their scandalous behavior," in reference to the highly
publicized prisoner abuse scandal.

"I underline and underscore we are simply defending ourselves. But if
the U.S. soldiers stay here, we will kill them all, without
exception," he vowed.

Sadr told his supporters Sunday to "terrorize the enemy" as
demonstrations were now pointless.

Sadr declared jihad and urged his followers to take up arms against
the occupation, the first time by him to opt for armed resistance
since the end of the war to occupy Iraq on April 9.

Uneasy

On the other Shiite side, Sistani’s followers maintain that the
peaceful resistance is the best solution to the current standoff,
though they agree with Sadr’s supporters that the U.S. occupation must
come to an end, sooner or later.

Two brothers inside a furniture shop in the Khadamiyah neighborhood of
Baghdad, Walid and Ahmad Al-Mufhiah, discussed the consistent
statements of their leader, Ayatollah Ali Al-Sistani regarding the
fighting in the south of Iraq.

"Most of his followers are uneasy now, because of the tactics of
Sadr," said Walid.

"Why should we fight now when the Ayatollah has asked us not to do
so," asked Ahmad.

"But in time, if he calls for us to, every one of us will pick up a
weapon against the Americans," he added sternly.

Adel Ibrahim Aziz owns a small jewelry store in the neighborhood, and
has complete faith in the decisions of Al-Sistani.

"My friends and I will do whatever he asks us to," he states calmly.
"If he says to wait, we wait. But if he says it is time to fight, all
of us will fight, of course."

Inside the air conditioned office of Al-Sistani in Khadamiyah, his
spokesman is highly educated, calm, and reserved.

Sheikh Ali Al-Wa’adh, the spokesman for Al-Sistani, said the veteran
Shiite leader has offered to calm down the inflammable situation.

"We hope that Sadr uses the right methods, and finishes these things
with peace," he said.

However, he quickly added, "Yet we condemn the American treatment of
prisoners, their destruction in Iraq, and all of the bad things they
have done here."

He believes that the Mahdi militia should pull out of An-Najaf, but
said, "There is no doubt that we blame the Americans for this. They
shouldn’t be in these holy places."

Old June 16th 04, 04:45 PM
Eric Joiner

"X98" wrote in message