What happened to Jay?

Old November 13th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default What happened to Jay?

"GetALifeMike" wrote in message
What is it like living each day of your pathetic
life as a Narcissistic Prick with a Napoleon
complex Mike?

Probably at least a few notches above being a groupie for what you just
described, Okie.

It is rather amusing that you've decided to show how truly pathetic you've
become by nymshifting to prove your groupie status. I like it. Don't
change.

Old November 13th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"jeremy" wrote in message
Martin Hotze wrote:

yes, mostly one can only find anonymous idiots here.
Killfiling them helps, but this only brings up a handful postings
afterwards.

BTW: if *serious* people need a real usenet access (not
google-groups-crap) they can have one for free at our newsserver.

#m

The "I left because there was no content" excuse is sad.
Three rules for Usenet:
Killfile often and precisely
Post often and on topic
Develop a thick skin

Even if you don't want to use a killfile, the excuse is extremely pathetic.
If you don't want to read a response from someone, don't click on their
message. Why is that so hard to figure out? The only challenge you then
have is from the truly pathetic nymshifters like JJ and Maxie, but even then
it's not all that difficult as they generally pick an anonymous one, or in
Maxie's case whatever nonsense he dreamed up while picking his nose.

Old November 13th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_2_]

jeremy schrieb:

BTW, which server and does it have alt.binaries.food

still no binaries; no excemption.
server is mine, check headers.

#m
Old November 13th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"GetALifeMike" wrote in message
What is it like living each day of your pathetic
life as a Narcissistic Prick with a Napoleon
complex Mike?

You and mike need to take at least half of the blame for yourselves.

Get a life? Pot, Kettle, Black.
--
Jim in NC

Old November 13th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"jeremy" wrote in message
Ross wrote:

But there were too many on the group that just would not ignore the posts
of Bertie, MX, etc.

They reside in my kill file and unless some bozo quotes them, I never get
to even see their drivel on this and 2 other groups.

Yep, but some can not help responding, and quoting, and that brings up a
dilemma.

Do you kill-file an otherwise good, and normally on topic poster, and lose
the good posts he makes, or do you try and ignore the replies, and keep the
poster?

I used to do the later, but it seems lately that I have less patience and
end up dumping the poster and all of his posts.

It sure does not take long to read the posts from the newsgroups, daily.
Sigh.

I just can not get past the format of the purple pilots group. It is so
awkward, I just have a tough time enjoying the experience. Mostly, I don't
bother.

Will the troubles here ever stop? Doubtful, if people continue to feed the
trolls.

Last one out, turn out the lights.

On an aviation note, my son has started back to work on his private ticket.
He got though college, (no time, no money) and is more determined than ever
to get his certificate. Good for him!
--
Jim in NC

Old November 13th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel[_2_]

Morgans wrote:

On an aviation note, my son has started back to work on his private ticket.
He got though college, (no time, no money) and is more determined than ever
to get his certificate. Good for him!

excellent!
Old November 13th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Fry

"JC" == John E Carty writes:

JC After being away from the groups for an extended period of
JC time I have come back to find Jay Honeck, as well as many
JC other posters, are no longer around. Anyone know why this and
JC many of the other aviation groups seem so dead???

Good riddance. I removed JH from my view long before with a simple
filter in GNUS, as his prolific off-topics posts and increasing
attitude that he and his fanboyz owned r.a.h. drove the pollution
level too high to tolerate. That, and his astonishingly childish
understanding of anything outside of Iowa.
--
Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created
them.
Old November 14th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John E. Carty

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
On Nov 13, 1:05 am, "John E. Carty"
wrote:
After being away from the groups for an extended period of time I have
come
back to find Jay Honeck, as well as many other posters, are no longer
around. Anyone know why this and many of the other aviation groups seem so
dead???

Funny you should ask! I found a pen with his Inn and numbers embossed
on it. He had been thru here and stopped for fuel. I have talked to
him a few times and asked how things were going. He is found over at
Pilots of America now. Said he got tired of the nonsense, name
calling, general decline of the quality of the NG. I feel the same way
and try to stay OT but at times its difficult.
Ol S&B

Thank, looks like that's where I'll be heading also.

Old November 14th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John E. Carty

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"John E. Carty" wrote in message
| After being away from the groups for an extended period of time I have
come
| back to find Jay Honeck, as well as many other posters, are no longer
| around. Anyone know why this and many of the other aviation groups seem
so
| dead???

A retarded asshole and wanna be dictator name Bertie the Buttlip, and his
small band of cronies has gone to great pains to make this group
unlivable.
Jay being a very active and successful aviation enthusiast, became one of
Buttlipp's favorite targets. You know how miserable people often like to
spread it around, happy and successful people are often their favorite,
but
certainly not only targets.

At any rate, if you intend to stick around, be prepared to kiss Bertie's
ass
regularly, and over look his ****ing on any, and often every post he
chooses. You can search the archives for messages with the subject of
"Bertie's Stock Puppets and Supporters", and get some idea of who his "hay
boys" are, and the locals he has dupe in to believing he is a pilot. I
spend
a little time farreting out the lamers a few month ago just for grins.

Best wishes, you can contact Jay at:

www.alexisparkinn.com or

to find out where he is posting these days. I think he has been sticking
with the moderated groups since Buttlip ran him off.

Thanks, looks like a lot of folks went to Pilots of America, hopefully
things are better there.

Old November 14th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John E. Carty

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
John E. Carty schrieb:
After being away from the groups for an extended period of time I have
come back to find Jay Honeck, as well as many other posters, are no
longer around.

yes, mostly one can only find anonymous idiots here.
Killfiling them helps, but this only brings up a handful postings
afterwards.

Anyone know why this and many of the other aviation groups seem so
dead???

Many left.

BTW: if *serious* people need a real usenet access (not
google-groups-crap) they can have one for free at our newsserver.

#m

Thanks, I'll keep checking in for awhile, but probably will be on PofA only
soon.