Cambridge parts.......

Old November 8th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob 7U

Default Cambridge parts.......

Does anyone know of a source for the volume control knob used on
Cambridge Mnavs? I could use an odd piece of plastic but if the real
thing is available I would prefer it.

Thanks,

Bob 7U

Old November 9th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Bob,

I recommend giving a call to Gary Kammerer at NK. He is supporting some of
the older Cambridge products. I don't know whether he will have M-NAV
knobs, but if anybody does, he will. You can see details he
http://www.nkhome.com/support/cambridge.html

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old November 9th 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

I have plenty of old instruments and parts here including several old M/Navs
that are no longer working...just give me your address and I'll be happy to
mail you one, just be careful removing the old knobs, it's pretty easy to
destroy the trim pot if you pull on these too hard to remove them.
tim