fs2004 INSTALLING QUSTION

Old December 20th 03, 02:45 PM
Tlewis95

Default fs2004 INSTALLING QUSTION

I HAVE BEEN USEING FS FOR YEARS.
FS2004 i have had since the day it was released.
A few days ago, everytime I hit the display menu under settings, It would just
close no messages or anything. I tried to re-install FS and it fixed the
problem. However when I went back to launch FS agian the same day, the same
problem came back! Any suggestions?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

TL age 13

P.S Happy 100th anniversary of flight!
Old December 26th 03, 09:59 AM
Siberian Goose

Hi There,
I had the same problem with FS2002.
Try the following as this cured the problem for me.
First of all try removing some program icons from the task bar & start menu
if there is some as these will be running & consuming system memory.
Secondly, go to start Run & type in DXDIAG to run a directx diagnostic
test.

I did both of these & the problem was solved. I am not saying that this will
cure it for you but it is worth trying.

Phil.