Jim Wier's article in Kitplane Mag.

Old October 30th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Flyingmonk[_1_]

Default Jim Wier's article in Kitplane Mag.

I caught an article by Jim Wier in Nov.'s Kitplane Mag. Good article
Jim.

Monk
Old October 30th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Thanks...

{;-)

Jim WEIR

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

Old October 30th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Oct 30, 12:51*pm, "RST Engineering"
wrote:
Thanks...

{;-)

Jim WEIR

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."
* * * * --Aristotle

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message

I caught an article by Jim Wier in Nov.'s Kitplane Mag. *Good article
Jim.

Monk- Hide quoted text -

I agree Jim, it was a good article .... but... don't go getting a big
head just because you get a couple of good reviews. BFG
Old October 31st 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-10-30 05:20:42 -0700, Flyingmonk said:

I caught an article by Jim Wier in Nov.'s Kitplane Mag. Good article
Jim.

Monk

That will be an issue to pick up.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old October 31st 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel[_2_]

Flyingmonk wrote:
I caught an article by Jim Wier in Nov.'s Kitplane Mag.

What is the subject of his article?
Old October 31st 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Turning JetBlue $1 a pop headphones into general aviation headphones for
another couple of bucks.

Jim

Old October 31st 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel[_2_]

RST Engineering wrote:
Turning JetBlue $1 a pop headphones into general aviation headphones for
another couple of bucks.

And the next installment would be turning them into ANR GA headphones
for a few more bucks, eh? :-)

Old October 31st 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flyingmonk[_1_]

"Bob Noel" wrote in message

Flyingmonk wrote:
I caught an article by Jim Wier in Nov.'s Kitplane Mag.

What is the subject of his article?

Sorry I got your lastname wrong Jim. I'll be mailing you a SASE soon.
Hope you got some left over.

Monk