More easy as pie math

Old December 6th 09, 12:49 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

Default More easy as pie math

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:34:22 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Nov 18, 7:25*pm, Mark wrote:
If a distance of 1,173ft is required for a plane
to take off when the temperature is 73 degrees,
and 1,366 ft when the temperature is 86 degrees,
then what distance is required when the temp.
is 79.5 degrees?

So easy.

---
Mark
"excuse me, where are your self-help books?"
"now if I told you, that would defeat the purpose."

Ok, just to demonstrate how simple this is,
I will created another set of data which will have
an identical answer to the first problem.

If a distance of 1,173 feet is required for takeoff
when the temperature is 70 degrees, and 1,356
for 80 degrees, what distance is required when
the temperature is 75 degrees?

*hint- exact same answer, both problems.

---
Mark

LOL
LOL
LOL

Try 1,356 feet for both problems, Mark(ie) you chemically-deranged
fraud.

LOL
LOL
LOL
--
http://tr.im/1f95

Looking for a math wiz! Chad Speer Piloting 41 December 28th 06 11:11 AM
Looking for a math wiz! Chad Speer Instrument Flight Rules 22 December 20th 06 12:40 AM
Help with 152 math pittss1c Piloting 12 May 13th 05 01:47 PM
Another Math Question Dan Nafe Home Built 2 May 4th 05 01:50 AM
Math Question W P Dixon Home Built 28 May 3rd 05 04:56 PM