there is warmth

Old May 9th 12, 04:21 AM
read78e9 read78e9 is offline
Banned

Default there is warmth

Lee: (Laughs). I did create a lot of work in music, painting, children have special talents. Because I am more interested in music, are more familiar with this area. If it is to write sports, chess and other aspects, I write to. When I was a child fairly small. In my 12 years ago, almost all of their spare time are used to playing the piano, no entertainment, no time to entertainment, practicing at that time was forced to. Some of the child fairly joy sadness, including the music of human consolation, I can identify with, and after all he is such came to be.

music in my life to occupy a large part of it. Every day as long as there is time, I have to listen to music. No matter how tired even working hard every day back home, the first thing is to open the audio to listen to music. You want me to express the exact feeling of the music, I can not tell you this, because I like things more, the more difficult to describe it. Music has influenced me is too strong. How should I say, music is an analog of human emotion, a direct expression of beauty. Music can bring it directly to the musicians who create the emotional field domain. When we listen to Mozart's music, it passed out of compassion to endure all the injustice of the world's patience is very great. Keen musician as Mozart so that he is more than the common life of suffering a profound experience. But he resolved to suffering, injustice are all tolerant of all, this is all that difficult to express in words. We could write many, many words, not necessarily accurate to convey emotions, but the music will be able to directly communicate to the human heart. I hear these great musicians of the time, to feel their minds, that of gratitude, pain, compassion, redemption sensitive feelings. All this is very fascinating to me.

I always believe that there is darkness in this world. But as long as we light, there is love, there is warmth, there is forgiveness, we will be able to build a better world. In music, I often return and revisit this feeling constantly find their spiritual home. So if you have time, I would not necessarily see the book, or writing, but will go to listen to music.

If the seven-year-old child, to feel as compassionate as the broad mind of Mozart, Beethoven, as the courage to fight like a strong force, like Chopin's poetic temperament, as gentle and romantic, so nice. I think music for children's education is very necessary, it will help broaden the width of the child's feelings.

but to listen to good music, oh, do not listen to bad music. If a musician is very narrow minded, secular, and his music will not do it wide, although it may be very witty, very popular. This will also affect children. So, listen to music but also a good choice of work, and this reading, viewing is a reason.

Yellow: You said good music including rock it?

Lee: I never exclude rock, this world there are many excellent rock Watch the human mind. There was a time I kinda rock fans, because it is the direct expression of human emotions, life is very sincerely questioned. Subtle than classical music, rock and roll to the suffering of injustice and anger to vent out straightforward, this is my very favorite. Regardless of any art form, as long as the heart, love, beauty maintenance, or vice versa for evil, an attack on the ugly - as long as it is sincere, all worthy of appreciation. Of course, the premise is that it is a good rock and roll.