Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

Old February 27th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Robrecht Van Goolen

Default Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

Are you sometimes travelling by airlines for business purposes? If
yes, we are looking for you!

For a research of the University of Leuven (Belgium) we want to ask
travellers for business purposes to evaluate the relationship with
their airline company. Your cooperation to this study is of vital
importance if I want to succeed in my PhD project. Filling in the
survey will take 15 minutes at most.

When you participate in our survey, you get the chance to win a
SwingGift-cheque of EURO 250 or one of ten SwingGift-cheques worth EURO 50.

If you want to participate in this research, you can fill in your e-
mail address on the following webpage:
http://www.kuleuven.be/enquete/airlineresearch/

We will only use your e-mail address to send you a hyperlink to the
online survey. Meanwhile we want to thank you for your willingness.

Robrecht Van Goolen
Researcher K.U.Leuven