Top Meteo Format Change

Old July 19th 18, 12:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Default Top Meteo Format Change

My layout on Top Meteo changed completely this morning. Did everybody else's?
How do I get back to showing the regional map I used to use? All I can seem to find is the full US map.
ROY
Old July 19th 18, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Juanman[_2_]

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 7:35:40 AM UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
My layout on Top Meteo changed completely this morning. Did everybody else's?
How do I get back to showing the regional map I used to use? All I can seem to find is the full US map.
ROY

Same here. Can't find the regional map either.
Old July 19th 18, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 7:35:40 AM UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
My layout on Top Meteo changed completely this morning. Did everybody else's?
How do I get back to showing the regional map I used to use? All I can seem to find is the full US map.
ROY

Pah. Plan bigger flights.

T8
Old July 19th 18, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 6:35:40 AM UTC-5, Roy B. wrote:
My layout on Top Meteo changed completely this morning. Did everybody else's?
How do I get back to showing the regional map I used to use? All I can seem to find is the full US map.
ROY

Top right corner, USA menu and scroll down to specific region
Old July 19th 18, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MNLou

At first glance, I don't see this as an improvement.

Anybody know any way to get rid of the data I don't want in the site forecast?

I tried clicking or unclicking the starson the left of the site forecast and it didn't seem to do anything.

Also, I had to go into my personal profile to reset the UTC offset.

Thanks -

Lou
Old July 19th 18, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 11:06:49 AM UTC-5, MNLou wrote:
At first glance, I don't see this as an improvement.

Anybody know any way to get rid of the data I don't want in the site forecast?

I tried clicking or unclicking the starson the left of the site forecast and it didn't seem to do anything.

Also, I had to go into my personal profile to reset the UTC offset.

Thanks -

Lou

On the computer version, there is a menu "SHOW PRODUCT MATRIX". You can then select FAVORITES, and also toggle between favorites and SHOW ALL PRODUCTS, or simply hide product matrix. These favorites seem to carry over to the mobile device automatically.

Using the matrix lets you quickly jump to a particular item at a particular time. I do not see this on the mobile version. However, the mobile version is much easier to use now on small devices like the phone or iPad. Trying to expand and hit small buttons was a pain with the old version. After playing with it for a while, I like the new version.

At the bottom, "FIRST STEPS/HELP" might be useful.

It seems to log me out automatically on one device when I log into another, so it is difficult to compare the mobile and computer versions directly.
Old July 19th 18, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

[...]

For the SITE FORECAST, you apparently have to select SHOW ALL PRODUCTS at the bottom, then click the stars, and then select SHOW FAVORITES. They only used the PRODUCT MATRIX menu on the FORECAST and SAT/RADAR pages.

Top Meteo Mobile Doug[_7_] Soaring 5 April 26th 16 10:54 PM
reading recomendations: soaring and meteo RReis Soaring 7 February 4th 12 09:57 PM
Format display Delbert Soaring 1 May 18th 09 01:41 AM
[igc-discuss] To change or not to change... rules ? Denis Soaring 0 February 16th 05 08:24 PM
Gamin to .igc format Chris Davison Soaring 6 April 29th 04 02:50 AM