FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 18th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

DABEAR wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Oh, so Campbell sent you here to rehash his grandiose Barnstorming
piece...

Why bother...no one wants to read his lies, let alone yours.

Jive Yuan a break, it's hard for him to think for himself with zzzoom'z
hand up his ass.

Tony
Old December 18th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Anthony W wrote:

Jive Yuan a break, it's hard for him to think for himself with zzzoom'z
hand up his ass.

Tony

Fists of Fury, huh? LOL!!!

Old December 18th 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

See, Markyboi, that's the problem when your strategy for pretending you're a
big shot journalist is to create all sort of bull**** under-construction
"news service" web sites with absurd copyright statements. Sooner or later
forgetfulness catches up to you and bites a good sized chunk off your
wannabe ass.

Pike's Peak?? HAHAHAH!!! Hell of shot of the "Pike's Peak Marina!" ROFLMAO!
Heck, it's not even a flight jacket, it's a Wannabe Jacket! LOL!

http://www.lonestarstatenews.com/ima...s_1987_cvr.jpg

special-ed snip chuckle

THAT's the picture you're referring to!!??

Yawnita, I guess when they handed out the brains you thought they said
"trains" and went behind the door and played with yours!

That's not a flight jacket or even a military leather jacket. The shot
was from 1987 at Catalina Island in California and the jacket was off
the shelf from Wilson's leather!

Get your facts straight, freak. Not everything in the world worn by
people on vacation is a military flight jacket. Jesus, you do have a
Tom Cruise Top Gun fixation/fantasy. Seek therapy! Seek help! Take
Campbell with you!

I don't have a single shot of me in a flight jacket. I wouldn't lower
myself to be so cliche...not like you.

LOL!!!

Old December 18th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

You're a master at verbal diahrrea. I'll give you that.

27 paragraphs and not one coherent thought. File that one with FAI, putz!

Must have struck a chord with you, though...look how ****y you just
got! Damn! Get that woman a bucket of water and douse her!

Yeah, I figured you couldn't read. Either that, or absent rebuttal,
you're admitting everything is true.

Sucks to be you! LOL!!!

Hey, look...if you want to silence me, just silence yourself. I would
like to get back to work. Somebody's got to make up for the gap you
Faux Journalists create...in the truth.

Old December 18th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

And I for one don't give a flying intercourse what you agree or disagree
with, because the facts speak for themselves.

mercy snip, more verbal diahrrea

DAMN, you're ****y tonight! Time of the month again, Yawnita!? Oh, I
know!

You and Jim ain't having sex regularly!

It is that time! Yeah, yeah, yeah...I knew it!

It's time for Yawnita to go buy some batteries for her marital aid...

....the BD-5J!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Still won't fly! LOL!!!

Old December 18th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Are you _that_ upset the closest you're going to come to flying something
like RRL will be the smell of resin?

Better than an unbuilt Bede that's never smelled "flight" and never
will! LOL!!!

Don't get ****y, now! Not my fault you didn't go to Embry Riddle! And
if you did, not my fault that you didn't learn a damned thing while you
were there! HA!

Yeah, if I were you, I'd forget about Klecos and Resin...get yourself
some charcoal lighter and some hot wing sauce and have at it! A BD-5J
tastes better than crow...so I hear!

And could be worse...at least you weren't building an EMU!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Old December 18th 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Juan Jimenez wrote:

BTW, Markyboi, we're still waiting to tell us all about your "aviation
experience." Or are you just yet another wannabe flunkie groupie hanging
behind the fuel cans hoping something will rub off on you?

Oh, hell, boy...you been jacking your jaw talking about things you
claim to know about me but don't. And I ain't about to spell out my
Aviation Experience to you because the next thing I know, you'll be on
my doorstep begging me to help you with that friggin' BD-NOFLY!

HA!

Man-oh-man, Yawnita, you are a HOOT tonight!

And what's this pompous bull**** on one of your cookie-cutter wannabe
websites?

"Copyright © 2002 - 2025 Images of Light Internet Press Service (ILIPS),
Enchantment State News Service, Topaz State News Service, Centennial State
News Service, Lone Star State News Service, Aloha State News Service, Silver
State News Service, Golden State News Service, Copper State News Service,
Enchantment State Photo News, Centennial State Photo News, Lone Star State
Photo News, Aloha State Photo News, Topaz State Photo News, Silver State
Photo News, Golden State Photo News, Copper State Photo News & Mark S.
'Bear' Daniels "

Copyright 2025? HAHAHAHAH! What is this? Do you, like, wear Ted Turner
shorts and weird **** like that? Not only are you an aviation wannabe, you
also a CNN wannabe? Maybe even an ANN wannabe? chuckle

Ah, **** No! CNN is past its prime already. Repetitive, like ANN and
Campbell, with his bull**** Barnstorming story, and ANN is a career
killer! Look at Campbell! LOL!!! Hell, look at you!

ROTFLMAO!

No, I may be honest, but I'm lazy. I got sick of changing the year
every year! HA!

somebody open the pig trough trapdoor, here he comes with another oral
diahrrea attack... LMAO!

That's funny: the "Pig Trough Trapdoor!" Did your momma give your
mouth that foul name? Pretty brave to admit it here! But, I guess
that's the first truthful reference you've made in regards to eating
Campbell's ass.

Hey, boy...you know that won't look good on a resume, right!? But you
do it anyway....hmm.

Sort of like the honey wagon driver who was told to quit. His
response:

"WHAT! AND GIVE UP FLYING!?"

LOL!!!

Old December 18th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:
BTW, Markyboi, I hear you were doing your wannabe "journalist" thing and
trying to boycott a supermarket chain in Nevada... LOL!

You're kind of people, Juan? You looked more like a Piggly Wiggly man
to me...

I also heard your "boycott" was successful, until you broke down and waltzed
into the store with a paper bag over your head 'cause you needed some
Preparation-H! LMAO!

That's more your style, Juan...everyone here knows that. Jimbo sure
does...: )

This web site is hilarious! http://www.waterworkscase.com/ Last updated
April 13, 2006. chuckle Is this what you use as evidence that you're a
"reputable" journalist? LOL! The links don't even work, nimrod!

Yeah, we kind of had to put that one on hold, seeing as your girlfriend
Jimbo betrayed one of the Plaintiffs in that case. The poor guy died
before getting justice out of those Reno freaks your girlfriend
associates with now. And we're planning to redesign the site, put up a
tribute to our friend, and then your girlfriend is going to answer for
her greed in selling out three worthy individuals with good cases each.
And you're going to be exposed for aiding and abetting her.

Tough ****, kid!

I tell you, Markyboi, you're just a barrel of laughs, and a slamdunk
candidate for FNG in the rah gaggle! Hahahahaha!!!

I'm sorry, but that is high praise! I didn't expect that from you,
Juan. Thanks!

Yeah, I'd love to be associated with that group, but ~ I don't think
they'd allow a low life like you on the nominating committee, and I
think the group is closed because there's only one RAH-15, there will
only ever be one RAH-15, and they have more Class than you because they
know better than to associate with scum like Jim Campbell and his lying
Aero-News.Net...especially for personal profit and gain, which makes me
wonder what you're doing here since, if you were profiting and gaining
at Aero-News, you wouldn't NEED to be here!

That's pretty funny in a sense, but also rather sick and sad about you.
But not surprising, since if you think about it, only two types of
people come he

Those that aspire.

Those who are complete failures and think they have license to
criticize those whom aspire.

And as for RAH-15, they wouldn't turn their backs on anyone needing
justice, especially not a dying man. Your friend did, and you defend
him and criticize good men in the process. You defend a cowardly loser
who claims to be a Vietnam Veteran ~ wounded in action ~ who never
stepped foor in the Nam.

What does that make you, Juan?

You will go down with him. You and Campbell will go down together.
And you remember my face from those pictures. Might be the smartest
thing you ever do in your worthless, evil, small-minded, pathetic,
meanignless life.

Because I'll tell you what...where Campbell is, I know you'll be. My
friend died in May. Campbell's greed and cowardice denied him justice.
Campbell's going to pay. So are you.

Avenging lost friends...gives a man new meaning! Running from
Avengers, puts blisters on cowards feet...you both get yourselves some
good running shoes...

Old December 18th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Oh, so Campbell sent you here to rehash his grandiose Barnstorming
piece...

Why bother...no one wants to read his lies, let alone yours.

Especially when all you yapping mutts say he should have registered the
record with FAI, when in fact FAI did not begin accepting records in the
microlight category until 1984.

Dear Sir,

A quick search in our database shows that the first microlight record
approved was a 'distance in a straight line' flight made by Jonathan
DAVIES (UK) on 3rd
March 1984. Details are available at
http://records.fai.org/microlight/hi...d1=RAL1&id2=84

I hope this information helps.

Way to go, nimrod.

Old December 18th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
I prefer it when other people pay for the ride because they value my
work.
Ever hear of the concept?

Yes, but apparently you haven't. No one values the word or work of a
liar, Yawnita.

Is that why you're running around in a wannabe flight suit?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I get paid $1000 a day just to talk +
expenses. I teach, in Puerto Rico, the mainland and overseas, on IT
management subjects.'

You, on the otherhand, wear a leash and yap like a little dog.

You need to go back to school, if you've ever been there in the first
place. Photojournalism is much more than you claim. All you have to
do is watch a few of the slide galleries at MSNBC to know that!

And of course, since you're such a respected journalist, you think you can
teach anyone what the subject is? BZZZT! Wrong answer again, nimrod. You
see, there is a person in my family who, unlike you, is a true
photojournalist. Here, nimrod, read the description of this photo, this is
what true photojournalists do. This one happens to be my brother.

http://imagery.gettyimages.com/YIF20...=4&stslid e=1

Sit on that one while I whittle you another one, dip****.

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM