Worldwide Pilots

Old February 13th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ol Shy & Bashful

Default Worldwide Pilots

Curious to see how many different countries are represented in this
forum with licensed pilots.
I've been licensed in more than a few but base in the USA. I have
commercial licenses in USA, Canada, Ecuador, South Africa, Swaziland,
Botswana, Egypt, Rhodesia, Mozambique, just to name a few. Most were
due to crop dusting or agricultural operations.
Cheers
Ol Shy & Bashful

Old February 13th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
d&tm

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
ups.com...
Curious to see how many different countries are represented in this
forum with licensed pilots.
I've been licensed in more than a few but base in the USA. I have
commercial licenses in USA, Canada, Ecuador, South Africa, Swaziland,
Botswana, Egypt, Rhodesia, Mozambique, just to name a few. Most were
due to crop dusting or agricultural operations.
Cheers
Ol Shy & Bashful

I know of at least 4 Aussies that post occaisionally, including myself.
Rhodesia - now I see where the Ol bit of your nickname comes from :)
( Rhodesia gained independance in about 1980 and changed its name to
Zimbabwe )

terry

Old February 14th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

jad wrote:

Aussie ere mate!!

I'd like to visit Australia someday, but I don't know the language. What
did he just say?

;-)
Old February 14th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Feb 13, 6:06 pm, "Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:
Curious to see how many different countries are represented in this
forum with licensed pilots.
I've been licensed in more than a few but base in the USA. I have
commercial licenses in USA, Canada, Ecuador, South Africa, Swaziland,
Botswana, Egypt, Rhodesia, Mozambique, just to name a few. Most were
due to crop dusting or agricultural operations.
Cheers
Ol Shy & Bashful

Here is one from The Netherlands.
-Kees

Old February 14th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
d&tm

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
jad wrote:

Aussie ere mate!!

I'd like to visit Australia someday, but I don't know the language. What
did he just say?

;-)

the langwidge iz cored Strine. avenya red the book by Afferbeck Lauder?
Just come on down mate. She'll be right.
terry

Old February 14th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ol Shy & Bashful

On Feb 13, 1:18 pm, "d&tm" wrote:
"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in oglegroups.com...

Curious to see how many different countries are represented in this
forum with licensed pilots.
I've been licensed in more than a few but base in the USA. I have
commercial licenses in USA, Canada, Ecuador, South Africa, Swaziland,
Botswana, Egypt, Rhodesia, Mozambique, just to name a few. Most were
due to crop dusting or agricultural operations.
Cheers
Ol Shy & Bashful

I know of at least 4 Aussies that post occaisionally, including myself.
Rhodesia - now I see where the Ol bit of your nickname comes from :)
( Rhodesia gained independance in about 1980 and changed its name to
Zimbabwe )

terry

Terry
I've flown with a lot of oz pilots and to the man they have a funny
weird sense of humor...much like my own. You got it with the age and
Rhodesia. My last visit in 1980 they had just done the final and
official changeover to Zim, zimimmmm , .zzzimmm ....zimbabwe.
God I hated to see it headed down the toilet with Mugabe in charge
with his thieves. Still have a number of friends there who keep me
posted and it only gets worse.
Would have loved to visit and fly in Oz and NZ but things just never
worked out so I have to amuse myself with emails like yours.
Cheers mate
Rocky

Old February 14th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tauno Voipio

Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
Curious to see how many different countries are represented in this
forum with licensed pilots.
I've been licensed in more than a few but base in the USA. I have
commercial licenses in USA, Canada, Ecuador, South Africa, Swaziland,
Botswana, Egypt, Rhodesia, Mozambique, just to name a few. Most were
due to crop dusting or agricultural operations.
Cheers
Ol Shy & Bashful

A JAA CPL(A) (ME+IFR) from Finland.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi
Old February 15th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Frode Berg[_2_]

Hi!

PPL(A) with approx 300 hours, and currently ATPL(A) student from Norway
here!

Frode

"d&tm" skrev i melding