Excellent Israeli Weapons Site

Old September 25th 04, 02:38 AM
robert arndt

Default Excellent Israeli Weapons Site

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/index.html

Aviation, Ground Systems, Naval, and Space... check it out. Nice pics
and references for the new F-15 and 16I aircraft plus Pythons 4 & 5,
Delilah UAV, Popeye Turbo, etc...

Have fun,
Rob
Old September 25th 04, 05:36 AM
Dave in Columbus

On 24 Sep 2004 18:38:20 -0700, (robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/index.html

Aviation, Ground Systems, Naval, and Space... check it out. Nice pics
and references for the new F-15 and 16I aircraft plus Pythons 4 & 5,
Delilah UAV, Popeye Turbo, etc...

Have fun,
Rob

Brought to you by the American Taxpayer...
--

Dave in Columbus
Old September 25th 04, 07:48 AM
JStONGE123

Brought to you by the American Taxpayer...
--

Dave in Columbus

I have no problem with that. As long as ****bag towelheads are in the
gunsights.

The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
through your guttiwuts.
Old September 25th 04, 05:23 PM
Jim Yanik

Dave in Columbus wrote in
:

On 24 Sep 2004 18:38:20 -0700, (robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/index.html

Aviation, Ground Systems, Naval, and Space... check it out. Nice pics
and references for the new F-15 and 16I aircraft plus Pythons 4 & 5,
Delilah UAV, Popeye Turbo, etc...

Have fun,
Rob

Brought to you by the American Taxpayer...

And well worth it.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
Old September 25th 04, 11:48 PM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

"Dave in Columbus" wrote in message
On 24 Sep 2004 18:38:20 -0700, (robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/index.html

Aviation, Ground Systems, Naval, and Space... check it out. Nice pics
and references for the new F-15 and 16I aircraft plus Pythons 4 & 5,
Delilah UAV, Popeye Turbo, etc...

Have fun,
Rob

Brought to you by the American Taxpayer...

Sounds like a good deal to me.