First flight: Schempp-Hirth Quintus-M

Old December 24th 11, 11:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer

Default First flight: Schempp-Hirth Quintus-M

Yesterday some guys in a small town in Southern Germany made
themselves a christmas present: The first flight of the new Quintus-M.

http://www.schempp-hirth.com/index.php?id=130&L=1

More pictures he
http://www.schempp-hirth.com/index.php?id=220

Merry Christmas from Germany
Andreas
Old December 24th 11, 01:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
johngalloway[_3_]

On Dec 24, 11:25*am, Andreas Maurer wrote:
Yesterday some guys in a small town in Southern Germany made
themselves a christmas present: The first flight of the new Quintus-M.

http://www.schempp-hirth.com/index.php?id=130&L=1

More pictures hehttp://www.schempp-hirth.com/index.php?id=220

Merry Christmas from Germany
Andreas

I'm trying to convince my wife that we don't really need a house.
Old December 24th 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Dec 24, 5:40*am, johngalloway wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:25*am, Andreas Maurer wrote:

Yesterday some guys in a small town in Southern Germany made
themselves a christmas present: The first flight of the new Quintus-M.

http://www.schempp-hirth.com/index.php?id=130&L=1

More pictures hehttp://www.schempp-hirth.com/index.php?id=220

Merry Christmas from Germany
Andreas

I'm trying to convince my wife that we don't really need a house.

1%-er's..................
Old December 24th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Saturday, December 24, 2011 8:40:33 AM UTC-5, johngalloway wrote:
I'm trying to convince my wife that we don't really need a house.

Many years (decades) ago Raouf Ismail called me to tell
of an amazing new glider on the SH drawing boards.
"You need a good glider now and this will be the best".
Had a funny name "Ventus".
"Raouf, I've managed to save some money and was thinking
about buying a house".
"Dave, you can't fly a house".
So, I bought the Ventus.

Which led to, a few years later, an infamous
advert in Soaring:
"Three gliders, no house, angry fiancee,
must sell one of..."
And I got ZERO calls excepting from said fiancee's
father, who said I'd almost caused him to fall off
the toilet...

Its all about priorities guys ;-)

See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Old December 25th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Barnard[_2_]

A close friend with three SH gliders and no house departed for Germany
this week to see it.
Congratulations to the SH team!

schempp-hirth shk-1 shkdriver Soaring 3 September 5th 08 03:38 AM
FS: Schempp-Hirth Discus A Tim Hanke Soaring 0 February 19th 06 02:16 PM
Schempp-Hirth Mel Dawson Soaring 0 February 15th 06 04:08 PM
4SALE: Schempp-Hirth Ventus B Pat Russette Soaring 0 September 6th 05 03:24 AM
Schempp Hirth or its Representatives... Chris OCallaghan Soaring 11 September 23rd 03 09:28 AM