Canard

Old December 22nd 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

Default Canard

Anybody built a Canard lately?

Mark
Old December 23rd 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
wright1902glider

On Dec 22, 4:41*pm, Mark wrote:
Anybody built a Canard lately?

Mark

I finished mine in 2003. Does that count?

Harry Frey
Old December 23rd 08, 09:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

On Dec 22, 11:08*pm, wright1902glider
wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:41*pm, Mark wrote:

I finished mine in 2003. Does that count?

Harry Frey

Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

Mark

Old December 25th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:41 pm, Mark wrote:

I finished mine in 2003. Does that count?

Harry Frey

Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

LOL

Look as Harry's Email Address - that should tell you what you need to
know...

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old December 25th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

LOL

Look as Harry's Email Address - that should tell you what you need to
know...

Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Been hittin' the ol eggnog there Captain?
I see you like deer hunting from a plane. Hell, I'll
have to get my dynamite and take you fishin'.

Mark
When immigration is outlawed, chicken prices will skyrocket

Old December 25th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
abripl[_2_]

"Finished" mine in 2004 and flying since then. See http://www.abri.net/sq2000/default.php

Old December 25th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]

abripl wrote:
On Dec 22, 5:41 pm, Mark wrote:

Anybody built a Canard lately?

"Finished" mine in 2004 and flying since then. See http://www.abri.net/sq2000/default.php

Bless you

Thanks for that. paul.

http://www.abri.net/sq2000/TenCs.html
Old December 27th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

wrote:
On Dec 22, 4:41*pm, Mark wrote:

I finished mine in 2003. Does that count?

Harry Frey

Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

Mark

one with the front wing maybe?
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General
Old December 28th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

On Dec 27, 12:20*pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:
Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

Mark

one with the front wing maybe?
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General

Very good bb. Yes that is -a- canard.

It also comes in several popular kits, or models, ie,
Cozy MKIV, Long EZ, Velocity XL, etc.

Now go read up, and maybe they'll let you
join the rocket racing league.

Oh, and don't forget to get a pilots license.
They're kinda picky.

Old December 28th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

On Dec 27, 12:20*pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:

Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

Mark

one with the front wing maybe?
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General

LOL actually that was pretty funny. good one.
I meant to say "make" instead.

Mark