Used glider instruments equipment for sale

Old September 10th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Colton

Default Used glider instruments equipment for sale

the Bay Area Soaring Associates (BASA) are selling off some used glider instruments and equipment at great prices. Some items are already sold but there is still a lot of great stuff remaining. The listings and suggested prices (starting points for bargaining) are listed on the BASA web site at:

https://www.flybasa.org/garage-sale/

Please contact me if you are interested in anything.

Dan Colton

925-487-1834
Old September 12th 17, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks Herb, that one already sold I could remove the one from my Ventus but its installed in the panel and would have to replace it anyway. So still looking!