ANN is biased ZZZJJJ

Old December 22nd 03, 11:45 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Natalie says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
Then I found zooms name and he's listed as a "test pilot"
LOL!! What and when and for who did he test? enquiring minda want to know.

Come on, he did that extensive test program on the CGS hawk.

Oh that's right just ask him !! But I didn't pay him anything. It was the first
time I ever saw invisible loops, rolls and spins LOL!! He's the greatest aviator
in his mind of all time now he's got to convince the rest of us :-)
Before you know it he'll be telling us he went to test pilot school....for a
week LOL!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 22nd 03, 03:58 PM
C.D.Damron

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Before you know it he'll be telling us he went to test pilot school....for

week LOL!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

When he ambushed me on my cell phone after I sent the editor of Pilot a
"head's up" on Zoom, he was more than happy to tell me about his test pilot
school experience.

Old December 22nd 03, 05:19 PM
Ron Natalie

"C.D.Damron" wrote in message news:ZwEFb.628573$Fm2.565614@attbi_s04...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Before you know it he'll be telling us he went to test pilot school....for

week LOL!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

When he ambushed me on my cell phone after I sent the editor of Pilot a
"head's up" on Zoom, he was more than happy to tell me about his test pilot
school experience.

I actually have a diploma from the National Institute of Health mini-med-school.
It was actually more comprehensive than Zoom's stint at the test pilot school.
It doesn't mean that I am a doctor. The NIH folk say I can practice medicine
but I can only charge "mini" fees.

Old December 23rd 03, 03:12 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , B2431 says...

It's an obvious typo. He's a test pile it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Good one Dan!! Made me laugh :-)That he is...a true test pile it. Just ask him.

Merry Christmas

Chuck RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 23rd 03, 07:21 AM
RobertR237

In article , "Ron Natalie"
writes:

When he ambushed me on my cell phone after I sent the editor of Pilot a
"head's up" on Zoom, he was more than happy to tell me about his test pilot
school experience.

I actually have a diploma from the National Institute of Health
mini-med-school.
It was actually more comprehensive than Zoom's stint at the test pilot
school.
It doesn't mean that I am a doctor. The NIH folk say I can practice
medicine
but I can only charge "mini" fees.

Hey, don't forget that Zoom also claimed to be a Doctor too.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old December 23rd 03, 02:42 PM
Ron Natalie

"RobertR237" wrote in message ...

Hey, don't forget that Zoom also claimed to be a Doctor too.

Gosh darn I forgot about that. He even was in practice wasn't he?

Old December 24th 03, 04:33 PM
Model Flyer

"RobertR237" wrote in message
In article , "Ron

Natalie"

Ha, a doctor of "Bull****" or "Crapology",
--
---
Cheers,

Old January 3rd 04, 12:54 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:05:34 -0500, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:20:54 GMT, I wrote:

On a side note, there has been some activity in the second Campbell SnF
lawsuit...some papers filed by Zoom's attorney last week. More details as
they become available.

Campbell's attorney has filed a "Request for Production" in the case.
This may be just a demand for Sun-N-Fun to answer their Interrogatories
(these were filed three-four months ago...curious they haven't done so).

Most all the states have enacted the federal rules of civil procedure into
their local procedure. Probably the pleading you're talking about is a
request for production of documents. It is ordinarily required that the
specific procedural rule is cited in the pleadings, as in "Pursuant to FRCP
34, plaintiff requests production of the following documents:" (and then
vexatiously lists a horrendous volume of paperwork to retrieve and produce
for the requesting party).

You nailed that one, Larry. Got a copy of the Request for Production. It
requests, among other things:

1. Copies of all board of directors' meeting minutes for the past four
years.
2. Any SnF document that mentions Jim Campbell or any of his businesses
either directly or indirectly.
3. Any documents relative to SnF's relationship with the city of Lakeland
4. Any documents concerning SnF's relationship with their security company
5. All existing and deleted emails concerning Jim Campbell in any systems
owned or operated by any agents, servants, employees, officers, and
directors (don't know if this applies to volunteers)
6. Any correspondence between SnF and the Florida DMV regarding Campbell
7. Any correspondence with any agency of the US Government regarding
Campbell.
8. Any documents to any law enforcement agency regarding Campbell (between
2000 and 2003)
9. Copies all canceled checks to the security provider
10. Copies of all can celled checks to the Florida DMV
11. Any reports generated by or received by SnF which in any way touches
on Jim Campbell or any of his business interests in the years 2000, 2001,
2002, and 2003.
12. Copies of all documents SnF will produce in trial
13. Copies of all documents that support SnF defenses.

(Summary of filing by J. Kuhn, P.A., 9 December 2003)

SnF is supposed to respond within 30 days.

Ron Wanttaja