Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Old June 12th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Biff Clinton

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Bertie's personal web site. Enjoy

http://genremagazine.com/main.cfm
Old June 12th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Biff Clinton wrote in news:Y044k.472$sK5.52
@newsfe02.lga:

Bertie's personal web site. Enjoy

http://genremagazine.com/main.cfm

Gay lames, oh ouch.

Bertie
Old June 12th 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Vito Kuhn

Default Nomination, CNOTM, was Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 03:37:05 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Maxwell" wrote:

Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of
months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of his
social illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and how
low he is willing to stoop succeed.

Oh yeah. I stand absolutely humiliated. Snort!

Hope you enjoyed the ass-rub. No one's rubbed mine in *years*!

snip
Keep the personal emails coming, even though I don't have time to reply
in detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your input. If you
haven't written to me and would like to, my email is valid. Just remove
the carats ^.

That's "carets", ya dimwit! Sheesh. You're not weighing gold or diamonds.

Best wishes to all that deserve them. The REAL Maxwell

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk
George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

Supporter in no particular order -
Tina
Robert Gary
Ted
Big John
Kloudy via AviationKB
Scott Skylane
Marty Shapiro
Blueskies
Frank Olson
Peter Dohm

I thknk you just qualified for a CNOTM.

You'll be a legend!

OK, if you can get that seconded, we'll have a real race -- Patriot
Games vs Maxwell, and it looks like it'll be damn close, as PG has some
pretty mind-boggling cluelessness (most of the major newsfeeds are really
just reselling Newshosting's feed, and Newshosting is *censoring* him) of
his own to contend with Max's brainless lits-making...
Old June 12th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bob Noel

In article ,
Jim Stewart wrote:

Jay Honeck wrote:
I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Whoah...please tell me you're kidding, right?

Nope, when he does get around to posting something
relevant, it's pretty clear that he's been there
and done that.

Which in no way justifies it's behavior

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old June 12th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in message
"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

Forged post.

Old June 12th 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Supporter of forged post above

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough

Attaboi.

Bertie

Supporter of forged post

Old June 12th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Maxwell Isn't Smart wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:55:25 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries droned:
Maxwell wrote:
Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of
months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms
of his social illness, but his desperate need to moderate the
group, and how low he is willing to stoop succeed.

holds head in hands

He isn't going to start screaming about licking the red off our(tino)
candy, is he?

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening,

That doesn't even come close to a record.

He's nowhere near Yads.

It's nowhere near Bertie's record.

A few years ago in ada...well.... It was impressive.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell

Old June 12th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks

On Jun 11, 8:55 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of
months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of
his social illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and
how low he is willing to stoop succeed.

holds head in hands

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening,

That doesn't even come close to a record.

when as little as a single and unrelated character was posted in
reply, and as many as 40, with not text at all. Simply because of his
childish need to always have the last word.

Stupid ****.

aside to Bertie I couldn't resist.

Whatever became of LP lady pilot?

Old June 12th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks

On Jun 11, 8:55 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
wrote:
Maxwell wrote:

just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting
occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets
meaning those that engage him and his targets to further his cause,
or other identities he maintains to aid confusion.

You have no idea what a sockpuppet is, do you. (Period in lieu of
question mark intentional.)

He calls his 'honey' right before he gets some, so yes, he is clueless
about the meaning of sockpuppet.

Old June 12th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

On Jun 11, 9:06 pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in ...

Power snip -

It's been a pleasure twisting your tit, sis.

Uh...hello McFly? You didn't twist anything- but you are amusing in a
slow motion trainwreck in the middle of Kansas way so please continue
to post.

What part of what country are you in? I'd like to know so I can avoid
it; I don't trust you here and certainly wouldn't want to be around
you while you're (driving?) a motorized vehicle. F=MA and all that.