Pilot accidentally sparks hijack alert

Old August 30th 05, 10:09 PM
Bucky

Default Pilot accidentally sparks hijack alert

I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

Old August 30th 05, 10:34 PM
john smith

Bucky wrote:
I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

And the secret word is?

"Hi, Jack!"
Old August 30th 05, 10:36 PM
Peter R.

john smith wrote:

Bucky wrote:
I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

And the secret word is?

"Hi, Jack!"

I was thinking it was "Roger."

--
Peter

Old August 30th 05, 10:54 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

"Bucky" wrote in message
oups.com...
I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

What is the secret word? I paid for my training and I want it.

Old August 30th 05, 11:31 PM
Jimmy B.

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
"Bucky" wrote in message
oups.com...

I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

What is the secret word? I paid for my training and I want it.

If we told you, it wouldn't be secret anymore.

;-)

Old August 31st 05, 01:02 AM
Rick

Peter R. wrote in message
john smith wrote:

Bucky wrote:
I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

And the secret word is?

"Hi, Jack!"

I was thinking it was "Roger."

Or maybe he called somebody "Shirley."

- Rick

Old August 31st 05, 01:03 AM
Stubby

Peter R. wrote:
john smith wrote:

Bucky wrote:

I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

And the secret word is?

"Hi, Jack!"

Just don't call me Surely.

I was thinking it was "Roger."

Old August 31st 05, 12:42 PM
Denny

The secret word is 'G`day Mate"... Any Aussie worth his Fosters knows
that...

denny

Old August 31st 05, 10:47 PM
d&tm

"Bucky" wrote in message
oups.com...
I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

I saw this in the paper. I am a student , near PPL pilot in australia and i
have never heard there was a secret word to use for hijack. either it is
something kept for commercial pilots only or the story is a complete stuff
up. I wonder it wasnt a secret word at all, but just a squark of 7700 ( I
think thats the right number - I really should know but then I doubt anyone
is going to hijack my Warrior )
terry

Old September 1st 05, 01:35 AM
Roger

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:31:44 GMT, "Jimmy B."
wrote:

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
"Bucky" wrote in message
oups.com...

I guess this pilot didn't get the memo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/...ralia_plane_dc

What is the secret word? I paid for my training and I want it.

Have you had your background check and security clearance?

If we told you, it wouldn't be secret anymore.

Did someone just ask us to divulge "The Secret Word?" and on an
Internet forum where any one in the world could see? Where is
Groucho and his duck when you need him?

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

;-)