21 Different States Now in the Rogue's Gallery!

Old December 9th 03, 11:59 PM
Jay Honeck

Default 21 Different States Now in the Rogue's Gallery!

Yep, with the addition of Dan Ford's terrific 1946 J-3 Cub, we've now got
planes and pilots from 21 different states represented in the Rogue's
Gallery!

Come to http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm and see beautiful
Rec.Aviation participant's aircraft from AZ, CA, MA, MN, NV, NH, WA, PA, IA,
OH, AL, MN, NC, MI, FL, WI, OR, TN, ID, CO and NJ represented.

Want *your* plane to represent *your* state? Send some pix of your pride
and joy (and a brief bio) to me at , and I'll get 'em
up ASAP!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 10th 03, 05:42 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

Want *your* plane to represent *your* state? Send some pix of your pride
and joy (and a brief bio) to me at , and I'll get 'em
up ASAP!

As soon as I get the collection of computer parts I ordered running correctly,
I'll scan some stuff in. Great work there!

George Patterson
Some people think they hear a call to the priesthood when what they really
hear is a tiny voice whispering "It's indoor work with no heavy lifting".
Old December 11th 03, 12:39 AM
MLenoch

Jay:
Your parts are in the box, waiting to be shipped.
VL
Old December 11th 03, 01:48 AM
Jay Honeck

Jay:
Your parts are in the box, waiting to be shipped.
VL

Cool! I can hardly wait!

Now send me some pix of you and that Mustang of yours, and I'll getcha up on
the new pix page! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA