Has any congress person paid the ultimate price yet??

Old May 30th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Default Has any congress person paid the ultimate price yet??

uhhh...I'm missing any reference to aviation.

wise purchaser wrote:
They think NOTHING of sending YOUR boy/ grandson off to WAR but THEY
have thier boy / grandson tucked away in Harvard or Yale!

In world war II PLENTY!!! of our LEADERS PAID the ultimate price,
the LOSS of a child

We have been AT WAR for 4 years and I have YET to hear that The very
people that have sent our CHILDREN, OUR SONS off to war have PAID
the PRICE!

How come BUSHIES daughters are not in uniform don't THEY support
dad's war????????

Think TWICE before YOU march your Son to the recruiters office! if
CONGRESS will NOT send thier boys to WAR YOU don't send YOURs!

Old May 30th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

("Dan Luke" wrote)
#3 The list is too long of what you're missing out on - with me on the
sidelines.

I've finally found my candidate!

What will we name the party?

"If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I
will not serve."

- Not Mr. Peabody, the other one.

Montblack

Old May 31st 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dan Luke

"Montblack" wrote:

"If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I
will not serve."

Heck.

Maybe Kinky Friedman will take a shot.

--
Dan

“You spend money to buy aggravation.”
-Chinese proverb

Old May 31st 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
NW_Pilot

On 2007-05-29 17:27:33 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
said:

Osama Bin Laden U.S. Causalities = 2,993 Est.....
George W. Bush U.S. Causalities = 3,443 and Counting

Who's More of a Threat to the Citizens of this Country? You Decide!!!!

George Bush is killing Americans? Here all along I thought that Iraqi
"insurgents," many of them working for Osama, were taking credit.

With a bunch of help from Iran.

Bit obnoxious, isn't it, to blame President Bush for casualties inflicted
by the enemy?

Only to the mentally defective like NW.

Ahhhh!!! Humans A Spectator Sport!