How about this for GAC at Oshkosh?

Old August 11th 03, 12:47 PM
Paul Tomblin

Default How about this for GAC at Oshkosh?

http://www.simulation-military.com/dummy_plane.htm

An inflatable F-16. What fun.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering ******; to the
Old August 11th 03, 02:42 PM
Jay Honeck

An inflatable F-16. What fun.

Wow -- I wonder what that thing costs?

An F-16 would look waaaay cool in front of the inn!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 12th 03, 02:31 AM
John E. Carty

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
An inflatable F-16. What fun.

Wow -- I wonder what that thing costs?

An F-16 would look waaaay cool in front of the inn!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

Shape Simulation Equipment CO., Ltd. WuXi China

Military Simulation Models Prices

Items
Sizes (M)
Material (cloth) (US Dollars)

With Blower
Without Blower

(Airproof)

PE

(Common)
Rubber

(Common)
Rubber

(Metal, radar property)

F-16 Plane
10×15
9200
11500
15400

Note:1?The prices include produce and inflatable equipment.

2?We are able to custom design and manufacture gas added models and
products according to your diverse demands.

Add: 8Borough, Stadium, Tai Hu Lake Road, Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China

Tel: 86-510-5114114/5119119 Fax: 86-510-5119119

http://www.simulation-military.com E-mail:

Old August 12th 03, 03:53 AM
Jay Honeck

With Blower: PE (Common) - $9,200

Jeez, I could "plant" a real, hangar-queen Cessna 150 out front for that
price!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 12th 03, 08:23 AM
hillbilly_hippo

Heh, "plant". I like that.

John Y.
PP-ASEL

Old August 12th 03, 01:51 PM
Ash Wyllie

Gently extracted from the mind of Jay Honeck;

With Blower: PE (Common) - $9,200

Jeez, I could "plant" a real, hangar-queen Cessna 150 out front for that
price!

But would it go as fast as a F-16?

-ash
for assistance dial MYCROFTXXX

Old August 13th 03, 02:03 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Ash Wyllie wrote:

But would it go as fast as a F-16?

It would go as fast as that one.

George Patterson
They say that nothing's certain except death and taxes. The thing is,
death doesn't get worse every time Congress goes into session.
Will Rogers
Old August 13th 03, 02:03 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "G.R. Patterson III" said:
Ash Wyllie wrote:

But would it go as fast as a F-16?

It would go as fast as that one.

It wouldn't stop traffic, though. Unless you did like the Fantasy of
Flight DC-3, with a dummy "pilot" hanging from parachute straps from the
tail of it.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
-- Blair P. Houghton

How I got to Oshkosh (long) Doug Owning 2 August 18th 03 12:05 AM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Owning 86 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Piloting 62 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
CQ Oshkosh, CQ Oshkosh Warren & Nancy Home Built 4 July 3rd 03 06:42 PM
CQ Oshkosh, CQ Oshkosh Warren & Nancy Piloting 4 July 3rd 03 06:42 PM