Airshows should be banned...Now!

Old June 6th 04, 09:22 PM
Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

Default Airshows should be banned...Now!

My view, too dangerous and too expensive just to thrill a bunch of
overweight weenies. Military airshows, in particular, should be
banned and I mean banned immediately.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast
Old June 6th 04, 09:53 PM
Pete

"Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast" wrote
My view, too dangerous and too expensive just to thrill a bunch of
overweight weenies. Military airshows, in particular, should be
banned and I mean banned immediately.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

How many people died or were injured last year in car crashes?
How many in air shows?

How many people died or were injured last year in swimming pools?
How many in air shows?

How many people died or were injured last year in soccer match brawls last
year?
How many in air shows?

Your opinion is worth what, exactly?

Pete

Old June 6th 04, 09:59 PM

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 20:53:19 GMT, "Pete" wrote:

"Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast" wrote
My view, too dangerous and too expensive just to thrill a bunch of
overweight weenies. Military airshows, in particular, should be
banned and I mean banned immediately.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

How many people died or were injured last year in car crashes?
How many in air shows?

How many people died or were injured last year in swimming pools?
How many in air shows?

How many people died or were injured last year in soccer match brawls last
year?
How many in air shows?

Your opinion is worth what, exactly?

---
Quite a lot, since so many people including yourself, respond to me.
Automobile travel is a necessity for most, airshows, quite franky,
aren't. One death at an airshow is cause enough to cancel the whole
lot, in my view. What purpose do they serve other than thrill a bunch
of overweight loons with poor social skills and short attention spans
like.....well, you, for instance.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast
Old June 6th 04, 10:46 PM
Pete

"Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast" wrote
---
Quite a lot, since so many people including yourself, respond to me.
Automobile travel is a necessity for most, airshows, quite franky,
aren't. One death at an airshow is cause enough to cancel the whole
lot, in my view. What purpose do they serve other than thrill a bunch
of overweight loons with poor social skills and short attention spans
like.....well, you, for instance.

How perceptive of you that you can determine my weigh and attention span
from a short usenet post.

That's the great thing about society. You can have your opinion. Doesn't
make it a *good* opinion, but there it is.

Pete

Old June 6th 04, 11:10 PM
B2431

From: Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

My view, too dangerous and too expensive just to thrill a bunch of
overweight weenies. Military airshows, in particular, should be
banned and I mean banned immediately.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

Good thing the choice isn't yours. I have been to a number of airshows over my
life span and weight isn't an issue. It is obvious you just want to stir up
trouble, please do it elsewhere.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 6th 04, 11:21 PM
Vaughn

"Pete" wrote in message

How many people died or were injured last year in car crashes?
How many in air shows?

Pete; You are attempting to make a rational response to an obvious
troll-post. Self-abuse would be a far better use of your time.

Vaughn

Old June 6th 04, 11:29 PM
Krztalizer

My view, too dangerous and too expensive just to thrill a bunch of
overweight weenies. Military airshows, in particular, should be
banned and I mean banned immediately.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

Overweight weenies, eh? I take it you've never been to one...? Other than
troll, what do you do for excitement?

Old June 6th 04, 11:50 PM
Pete

"Vaughn" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote in message

How many people died or were injured last year in car crashes?
How many in air shows?

Pete; You are attempting to make a rational response to an obvious
troll-post. Self-abuse would be a far better use of your time.

Yeah, I know. Sometimes ya just can't help but poke the monkey with a stick.

Pete