Post your desktop....

Old July 1st 09, 10:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default Post your desktop....

On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 09:03:41 +0100, S.B. wrote:

Canuck wrote:

Hmmmmmmmm..... blue screen of death?

Its a stealth aircraft.

Yeah, but it's overexposed... =)

Old July 1st 09, 11:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default Post your desktop.... - Desktop.jpg

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	36423
Old July 1st 09, 11:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Bob ^,,^

Whoo Bob, thanks for using Saturn and not that _other_ planet.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton (You know the one...)

Old July 1st 09, 12:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:40:40 +0930, "Dave Kearton"
wrote:

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
.. .

Bob ^,,^

Whoo Bob, thanks for using Saturn and not that _other_ planet.

Can you believe schools these days are teaching our kids to say words
like "Neptune"?

Scandalous!
Old July 1st 09, 01:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

"Jacques" wrote in message

"Andrew Chaplin" wrote in message
"Canuck" wrote in message

"Jacques" wrote in message
To da Moon!

Jacques

OH NO! Another Tintin fan! LOL! Where did you get that wallpaper? I loved
the Tintin books as a kid. I read all of them!

Je les ai lus en français par ce qu'on ne les voyait pas en anglais ici à
Ottawa.

A Ottawa?

Eh ben! Moi, j'y ai demeuré plus de 12 années avant de joindre les forces
armées. . . . A long time ago . . . Came back to work for the RCMP and now
living in FL . . .

Andrew, do you still live in Ottawa?

Not still, again. I joined the Regular Force in 1975 and served variously in
Shilo, Valcartier and Chatham with the RCHA and RCA, with interludes abroad on
UN duty in El Salvador, Germany, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel and Lebanon. I got out
in '96 on the Force Reduction Plan and returned to read history at
l'Université d'Ottawa. I now work at the House of Commons as a proceduralist
(greffier de comité à Chambre des communes).
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Old July 1st 09, 06:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

This is Sassy, who passed away late last year at the young age of 10
1/2. This is my little memorial of her.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	desktop.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	36429

Old July 1st 09, 10:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_6_]

"®i©ardo" wrote in message

Thank you. I do trains as well - here's the Fat Controller at work!

;-)

--
Moving things in still pictures

Good shot! Trains seem to be popular too with a lot of us aviation minded,
boat minded folk. I guess they kind of compliment each other.

Nick

Old July 2nd 09, 03:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stadia

So does anyone have a pic of a flying boat being launched from a
railway track? That should push everyone's buttons. :-)

Tony

HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Aerobatics 0 October 14th 07 09:43 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Naval Aviation 0 October 14th 07 09:42 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Aviation Marketplace 0 October 14th 07 09:41 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Restoration 0 October 14th 07 09:40 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude General Aviation 0 October 14th 07 09:37 AM