Glider Insurance

Old December 23rd 20, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
R[_4_]

Default Glider Insurance

Other than Costello, what company provides you with Glider insurance.
Old December 23rd 20, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
R[_4_]

Old December 23rd 20, 05:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 5:10:36 PM UTC-8, R wrote:
Other than Costello, what company provides you with Glider insurance.

LL Johns. Been with them for a while after Costello wouldn't sell me insurance for my standard type certificated two-seat glider.

Uli
'AS'
Old December 23rd 20, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Raul Boerner

On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 6:10:36 PM UTC-7, R wrote:
Other than Costello, what company provides you with Glider insurance.

AOPA - same underwriter, same coverage, same price.

Old December 23rd 20, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

On 12/23/20 6:38 AM, Raul Boerner wrote:
On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 6:10:36 PM UTC-7, R wrote:
Other than Costello, what company provides you with Glider insurance.

AOPA - same underwriter, same coverage, same price.

Starr

--
Dan
5J
Old December 23rd 20, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Raul Boerner

On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 6:10:36 PM UTC-7, R wrote:
Other than Costello, what company provides you with Glider insurance.

An additional comment to my original response (AOPA - same underwriter, same coverage, same price): Since AOPA and Costello are for the most part identical, I wouldn't change from one to the other unless the agent/broker somehow negotiates a reason to change.

Raul Boerner
Old December 24th 20, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

On 12/22/20 10:58 PM, AS wrote:
On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 5:10:36 PM UTC-8, R wrote:
Other than Costello, what company provides you with Glider insurance.

LL Johns. Been with them for a while after Costello wouldn't sell me insurance for my standard type certificated two-seat glider.

Uli
'AS'

That's weird. I know they do insure standard certificate two place
gliders. Maybe they just don't insure Caproni's??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYn6fyGNg7c
Old December 25th 20, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Thursday, December 24, 2020 at 11:53:06 AM UTC-8, kinsell wrote:
On 12/22/20 10:58 PM, AS wrote:
On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 5:10:36 PM UTC-8, R wrote:
Other than Costello, what company provides you with Glider insurance.

LL Johns. Been with them for a while after Costello wouldn't sell me insurance for my standard type certificated two-seat glider.

Uli
'AS'

That's weird. I know they do insure standard certificate two place
gliders. Maybe they just don't insure Caproni's??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYn6fyGNg7c

Yeah - may not that one, but mine? C'mon! I feel so discriminated against now! ;-)

Uli
'AS'

Glider Insurance? Graham Drinkell[_2_] Soaring 16 August 4th 20 03:12 PM
Glider Insurance LAX Soaring 17 December 6th 17 02:13 AM
Glider Rental Insurance: BTiz Soaring 0 August 18th 10 04:53 AM
Glider insurance David Ecentral news Soaring 7 July 9th 09 12:19 AM
Glider insurance [email protected] Soaring 1 July 7th 05 08:15 PM