Jantar Std. 3

Old March 31st 05, 09:24 PM

Default Jantar Std. 3

The SZD dealer from Canada, the Windpath Corp. is attempting to sell
brand new SZD48-3 Jantar Std. 3. The deal is that Jantar is a excellent
Sport Class glider. I think at this point and time the price is above
30,000 Euros but if the Windpath could find couple more buyers the
price will go under 30,000 Euros. Of course this would make very
attractive buy. Modified Jantar Std. 3 which goes under the name of
Bravo has won the Sports Class World Championship held in Norway last
year and was flown by Sebastian Kawa. This glider is built like a tank.
It is approved to fly some expanded aerobatics, it has L/D of 40,
winglets, the cockpit had been thoroughly modified. But this is not a
glider for beginner pilot. It is fast and if flown sloppy can bite. If
anyone who has an interest and needs some photos or additional
information they can email me directly or contact Jerzy Szemplinski at
the Windpath Corp.

Old March 31st 05, 09:59 PM
Tim Mara

but for only about EU5000 more you can have a HpH 304C.....
much more modern design and a superb glider
BTW Petr Starek flying from Zbraslavice in a HpH Glasflugel 304C won the
Standrd class for 2004 Baron Hilton Cup....ahead of all other standard class
entrants.
tim

oups.com...

Old March 31st 05, 10:50 PM

And for only about EU15,000 less you could buy a Kestrel 17 like the
one that just broke the US open class distance record...

Jantar 2b at the Cinema :) Janusz Kesik Soaring 2 February 23rd 05 04:33 AM
Two-place Jantar?? Gary Boggs Soaring 7 August 22nd 04 07:14 PM
Jantar Std 3 wanted eR Soaring 1 May 18th 04 05:32 PM
Taking care of my Jantar polyurethane Miguel Lavalle Soaring 1 February 18th 04 02:41 PM
Jantar 2A opinions sought Mark Navarre Soaring 4 November 18th 03 04:33 PM