JANTAR STD wanted

Old November 15th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default JANTAR STD wanted

Hi, I'm looking for JANTAR STD or CIRRUS STD
br
Tomek
Old November 15th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Nov 15, 4:21*pm, wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for JANTAR STD or CIRRUS STD
br
Tomek

Have a well equipped '73 Std Cirrus, #399, if interested. Annual to
July '09. Email for additional info and $.
Linwood Stevenson (Steve)
Old November 17th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Randy[_2_]

Hello Tomek,
I have a Standard Cirrus that will posted for sale as soon as I finish
up
a web page for the glider. It should be on the Wings and Wheels web
site sometime next week. I am in the Tulsa, OK area. Contact me if
you are interested.

Randy Teel
Old November 17th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

I know of a good Standard Jantar in the Seattle, WA area. The owner
has not been able to fly it much over the last 2 years due to work-
travel, and I'm sure he would be willing to sell it to a good home.
Please let me know if you're interested!

Take care,

--Noel

Wanted SZD Jantar STD 2 wing tip [email protected] Soaring 1 May 27th 06 10:48 PM
LAK-12 or a Jantar, and which model Jantar? rich Soaring 11 July 18th 05 10:54 PM
Jantar Std. 3 [email protected] Soaring 2 March 31st 05 10:50 PM
FS/Jantar 2a One9er Soaring 0 September 28th 04 03:01 AM
Jantar Std 3 wanted eR Soaring 1 May 18th 04 05:32 PM