Joeglide a few pictures

Old December 13th 04, 04:30 AM
Mal

Default Joeglide a few pictures

http://www.mals.net/temora04/pages/paulmretask.htm

The weather has been a shocker so not so many pictures.

Merry Christmas

Mal

Old December 13th 04, 07:20 AM
tango4

whats the story behind the crunch and wowlucky photos?

I worry about pictures of l'hottelliers connections that don't have a
comment!

pictures without captions are a little pointless Mal

Ian

Old December 13th 04, 09:33 AM
Mal

Look past the hoteliers see the glass separation.

Lucky he got caught in a microburst blue marks on the fuse white gellcoat
near a blue tarpaulin

Old December 13th 04, 12:27 PM
Graeme Cant

"tango4" wrote in message

whats the story behind the crunch and wowlucky photos?

What my friend is saying is that the LS4 being loaded into the trailer
was caught in a rain storm/microburst and landed in a grain depot. The
glider hit the edge of the wheat bunker covered in a blue tarpaulin
being desultorily examined in luckys4, 5, 6 and 7.

The problem is that instead of a gentle deceleration into a 5000 tonne
pile of wheat, the tarp concealed the concrete edge blocks seen on the
right of luckys1 and 2. The glider stopped quickly.

The pilot is fine. He's one of the group in lucky6. He's also lucky he
didn't get involved with one of the 34-wheeler B-doubles in the pictures.

I worry about pictures of l'hottelliers connections that don't have a
comment!

Actually a picture of the spar area damage in the fuselage. The
fuselage stopped but the wings kept moving.

pictures without captions are a little pointless Mal

The titles are on the thumbnails.
Thanks for the pictures Mal.
GC

Ian

Old December 13th 04, 12:46 PM
Ian Molesworth

Thanks for the additional info. Please tell me the logger survived! It would
be interesting to see the trace of the final seconds. A lot of people don't
believe that microburst will take you ALL the way to the deck.

Ian

The opinions expressed in this email represent those of the individual and not necessarily those of Alliance UniChem plc. The contents of the email may be privileged and confidential. If received in error please advise the sender then delete from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any person.
Alliance UniChem plc cannot accept liability for any damage you incur as a result of virus infection.

Old December 13th 04, 05:52 PM
Mal

Given that Brett is a friend he knows the story better than me so I would
prefer he or someone else told it given my current situation.

Mal the whistle blower !

"Ian Molesworth" wrote in
message ...

Old December 14th 04, 12:17 AM
Bob Korves

"Ian Molesworth" wrote in
message ...
Thanks for the additional info. Please tell me the logger survived! It

would
be interesting to see the trace of the final seconds. A lot of people

don't
believe that microburst will take you ALL the way to the deck.

Ian

My primary gliding instructor taught me that lift is finite, i.e., it always
stops at some height. Sink, however, he said, does not stop at the ground
but rather goes all the way to hell!
-Bob