Planning Trip KHPN to KSAF

Old March 13th 05, 04:49 PM
Tom Fleischman

Default Planning Trip KHPN to KSAF

Thanks for all the good advise. I'll be making this a 2 day trip,
stopping in KS for an overnight, then a short morning flight to SAF to
arrive early in the day.

Can't wait!

In article om,
" wrote:

Have fun, Tom . . . I want to make a long one like that myself . . .
farthest I have done was to Mt Rushmore and back . . . I'm hoping to
do a coast to coast soon . . . if only I could stay away from my work
for a couple of weeks!

Old March 14th 05, 06:16 PM
Ross Richardson

" wrote:

Have fun, Tom . . . I want to make a long one like that myself . . .
farthest I have done was to Mt Rushmore and back . . . I'm hoping to
do a coast to coast soon . . . if only I could stay away from my work
for a couple of weeks!

I received my commerical at KOJC when I lived in KC, MO. Have someone
take you to Sneeds BBQ or Jes and Jim's Steakhouse. both good places to
eat (at least the last time I was there). The Bendix King and Garmin
folks are in Olatha, KS, also.

Ross
Old March 14th 05, 09:21 PM

1992. The restaurant is Maria's, the waitress was Belanca, and the
entree was Carnes Adovada.(The hottest dish on the menu.) Belanca was
kind enough to get the recipe from the chef for me, though, I was never
able to duplicate it.

Wished I was going to Santa Fe.

G. Lee