Attack Squadron 304 NAS Alameda Items

Old May 24th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
jocko

Default Attack Squadron 304 NAS Alameda Items

Hi Sports Fans!

I've pretty much exhausted the web and eBay for items relating to
VA-304. I'm wondering if anyone has a VA-304 Patch that has a sideview
of an A-7 Corsair II superimposed on it?

I'm also looking for any printed material: Booklets, Programs, Plan-of-
the-Day's, etc. Anything that was actually published by the squadron
itself.

Also, I'm looking for photos of Firebird A-7's. If you have any, I'd
be glad to pay to have copies made.

I know this is a long shot.

Thank you in advance,

Jocko

Old May 24th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
warren

On May 23, 8:09 pm, jocko wrote:
Hi Sports Fans!

I've pretty much exhausted the web and eBay for items relating to
VA-304. I'm wondering if anyone has a VA-304 Patch that has a sideview
of an A-7 Corsair II superimposed on it?

I'm also looking for any printed material: Booklets, Programs, Plan-of-
the-Day's, etc. Anything that was actually published by the squadron
itself.

Also, I'm looking for photos of Firebird A-7's. If you have any, I'd
be glad to pay to have copies made.

I know this is a long shot.

Thank you in advance,

Jocko

Hello Jocko:

So there is an Airedale from CAG 30, I'm a former Airedale from
VA-305 at Point Mugu, Calif, But first before i joined VA-305. I was a
selres with VF-302 at NAS Miramar, Calif, Then I moved to Burbank,
Calif and then I joined VA-305 as a selres for about six months and
moved to the Bay area and joined VA-304 at NAS Alameda, Calif. Stayed
in the Bay area for about 9 months and moved back to the San Fernando
Valley and rejoined VA-305 as a selres until i put my paperwork to
come back on active duty as a TAR I was approved for active duty and
was sent to Memphis, Tenn as a student at AMH A school Completed
school in Aug/Sept 1979 and reported back to VA-305 as a Plane Captain
trainee, during my time with VA-305 i went on numberous Dets to NAS
Fallon Nev. Those were the days. After i left VA-305 i went to VP-69
at Whidbey, Is. VP-65 Point Mugu, Calif, HSL-74 South Weymouth, Mass
and Navaires Alameda/Nas Moffett Field, Calif. I retired June 95. To
answer the question about the patch you are looking for, Yes i have
( 1 ) patch that you are looking for BUT it is NOT FOR SALE, I also
have ( 1 ) patch from VA-303 and it is NOT FOR SALE. But I have an
Ideal that might work out for you, but i have to get it out of my
patch display of my Shadow Box and i Could scan the patch and E-mail
it to you, but that is the best that i can do for you at this time. I
currently live in the Tri-state area Laughlin, Nv / Bullhead City, Az
Kingman Az / Needles, Calif. If you would like to Correspond with me
my E-mail address is in in group area, Will talk to you soon

Warren Cottom