Scholars for 9/11 Truth -- HTTP://ST911.ORG

Old February 23rd 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Scholars for 9/11 Truth -- HTTP://ST911.ORG

Dan wrote in news:CylLf.23586$Ug4.12288@dukeread12:

TRUTH wrote:
Dan wrote in news1lLf.23577$Ug4.10109@dukeread12:

TRUTH wrote:
Dan wrote in news:5NjLf.23566$Ug4.9287@dukeread12:

TRUTH wrote:
Dan wrote in news:VXgLf.22576$Ug4.6510@dukeread12:

TRUTH wrote:
snip
That comment comes from a closed minded idiot brainwashed by
their cooperate CNN/FOX media. A person too stupid to look at
real
evidence
And you accuse others of childish behaviour.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

And how do you expect to me respond when attacked?
I expect to to behave as an adult. I have seen how you have
insulted people who have tried calmly and politely to factually
explain where you are wrong.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You have not provided any evidence showing that I am wrong. If you
believe you did, then paste it below:
I will not repeat myself.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You're fighting a loosing battle.

Well, it IS evident you don't understand science, math, logic and

the
scientific method. It is further evident you don't proofread what you
write. The losing, not loosing, side is the one that is so blind he

will
not see. I have tried to treat you as an adult, I have tried to answer
your questions honestly as you put them and I have tried to correct

your
misunderstandings and you refuse to pay attention.

On the other hand as much fun as I have had with your game it

saddens
me there are people out there who will believe your conspiracy

theories.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

What's saddening is that you don't know how to stop ignoring evidence.
Read Jones' paper and debunk all 17 arguments. If you actually believe
Bush's bull****, then debunk this
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
Old February 23rd 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

TRUTH wrote:

You're fighting a loosing battle.

Nothing worse than a loose battle.
Old February 23rd 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

TRUTH wrote:
snip

That comment comes from a closed minded idiot brainwashed by
their cooperate CNN/FOX media. A person too stupid to look at
real

evidence

And you accuse others of childish behaviour.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

And how do you expect to me respond when attacked?

I expect to to behave as an adult. I have seen how you have
insulted people who have tried calmly and politely to factually
explain where you are wrong.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You have not provided any evidence showing that I am wrong. If you
believe you did, then paste it below:

I will not repeat myself.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You're fighting a loosing battle.

Anf there, at final last, IS a grain of truth...

Old February 23rd 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Newps wrote:
TRUTH wrote:

You're fighting a loosing battle.

Nothing worse than a loose battle.

well when you're loose with the truth of Truth you lose the loose
battle.
I just bent the needle on my irony meter

Old February 23rd 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

The only saving grace of these threads is that Teuton Arndt has not
come out with post after post claiming the Germans/Nazis did it first
and better before nayone else. I suspect he might be a tad upsect that
some some Glorious Ubermenschen didn't collapse a high rise with He-111
or some fantistic Wonder Weapon back in the Glory Days.

Old February 23rd 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

TRUTH wrote:
*********

Isn't one thread enough?
Old February 23rd 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Greg Schuler wrote:
The only saving grace of these threads is that Teuton Arndt has not
come out with post after post claiming the Germans/Nazis did it first
and better before nayone else. I suspect he might be a tad upsect that
some some Glorious Ubermenschen didn't collapse a high rise with He-111
or some fantistic Wonder Weapon back in the Glory Days.

Give him time. No one has ever accused him of being fast or clever.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 23rd 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:10:56 -0600, Dan wrote:

Greg Schuler wrote:
The only saving grace of these threads is that Teuton Arndt has not
come out with post after post claiming the Germans/Nazis did it first
and better before nayone else. I suspect he might be a tad upsect that
some some Glorious Ubermenschen didn't collapse a high rise with He-111
or some fantistic Wonder Weapon back in the Glory Days.

Give him time. No one has ever accused him of being fast or clever.

He hasn't made the claime because it didn't happen. It didn't
happen because the British hadn't stolen German high-rise
technology yet and New York was out of reach.

Don't you know anything?

Peter Skelton
Old February 24th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

It doesn't really matter who was behind the attacks anymore now does
it. Whether the USG was just negligent,complacent or complicit -
history has already been written and the desired reaction to the 911
attacks have been achieved.

If you convince everybody you speak to or blog to, it still won't make
a **** of difference.

Truth, the USG is a juggernaut, just ride the wave man...ride the wave.

Old February 24th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Anybody ever take into account the supply of oxygen on board the jet
transport aircraft? There's oxygen for the flight crew plus an
FAA-required minimum 15 minute supply for every seat aboard the
aircraft plus extra walkaround bottles for individual use and medical
emergency supplys for several passengers. Certainly enough to raise a
very hot blaze once the bird catches fire. I used to inspect all that
stuff way back when. Parenthetically, it is a shame when unqualified
people speak about aircraft and crashes just to get some attention.
Another shame is when people spout off and use anonymity as a shield. A
good word for that is cowardice.
Walt BJ