Any landing you can walk away from...

Old June 26th 04, 09:46 PM
B2431

Default Any landing you can walk away from...

From: Richard Riley
Date: 6/26/2004 1:53 AM Central Daylight Time
Naaa, this one's bad anyway.

http://www.gravett.org/tm/archives/ChinaAirlines.wmv

I wonder how many cases of whiplash.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 26th 04, 10:09 PM
B2431

From: (B2431)
Date: 6/26/2004 3:46 PM Central Daylight Time
From: Richard Riley

Date: 6/26/2004 1:53 AM Central Daylight Time
Naaa, this one's bad anyway.

http://www.gravett.org/tm/archives/ChinaAirlines.wmv

I wonder how many cases of whiplash.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Just as a matter if curiosity was zoom piloting this?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 26th 04, 11:24 PM
Anthony

"B2431" wrote in message

Just as a matter if curiosity was zoom piloting this?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Please forgive my ignorance but who is this infamous "Zoom?"

Tony

Old June 27th 04, 07:31 AM
C J Campbell

"Anthony" wrote in message

"B2431" wrote in message

Just as a matter if curiosity was zoom piloting this?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Please forgive my ignorance but who is this infamous "Zoom?"

Jim Campbell (no relation), the publisher of Aero News. It appears that the
man is given to making outrageous claims about his accomplishments, has been
known to bill people for services they did not want, and is a frequent
visitor to the courtroom.

His usual methods of dealing with his enemies are said to be defamation and
assault, both of which are departures from the ancient Campbell way.
Campbells traditionally attack their enemies at night, burn their castles,
kill the women and children before putting their enemies' eyes out, and then
force their enemies to live in the ruins for decades without allowing them
to even change their clothes. I don't know why Jim has chosen these less
effective methods, but some few here have questioned his lineage and that
might explain it.

Old June 27th 04, 07:37 AM
Dillon Pyron

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:20:48 -0700, Richard Riley
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:24:16 GMT, "Anthony"
wrote:

:
:"B2431" wrote in message
:
: Just as a matter if curiosity was zoom piloting this?
:
: Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
:
:Please forgive my ignorance but who is this infamous "Zoom?"
:
:Tony

See

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ousterj/zoom.html

for some background. If you don't have *any* idea who he is, the web
page will seem pretty disjointed - it's assuming you know Zoom in
general, and is trying to let you know about the dark side. Muddle
through it and you'll get a pretty good idea.

And all this time I've been told "the less you know, the happier
you'll be".

--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.
Old June 27th 04, 08:49 AM
B2431

From: "Anthony"
Date: 6/26/2004 5:24 PM Central Daylight Time

"B2431" wrote in message

Just as a matter if curiosity was zoom piloting this?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Please forgive my ignorance but who is this infamous "Zoom?"

Tony

He's a rather entertaing fool who claims all kinds of things that can proved
wrong. His latest claim is that he was the first to spot the damage on SS1 even
though he was not in the aircraft that saw it first.

Check out
www.aero-news.net

He has claimed to be a doctor, to have flown a huge number of types.
I don't recall the latest number of types, but last I heard it was on the order
of 750. He;s claimed to be a test pilot.He's been banned from Sun'n'fun for his
activities. Oodles and oodles of wild claims and lawsuits. When pressed for
proof he makes accusations and threatens law suits.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 27th 04, 03:01 PM
Harry K

From:
(B2431)
Date: 6/26/2004 3:46 PM Central Daylight Time
From: Richard Riley

Date: 6/26/2004 1:53 AM Central Daylight Time
Naaa, this one's bad anyway.

http://www.gravett.org/tm/archives/ChinaAirlines.wmv

I wonder how many cases of whiplash.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Just as a matter if curiosity was zoom piloting this?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Probably. That way he can claim a mission for each bounce.

Harry K
Old June 27th 04, 06:11 PM
Morgans

Cute clip, but that has done its rounds before, and it has been photoshopped
to death. Physics say there are things being done that are not possible.
--
Jim in NC

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
Naaa, this one's bad anyway.

http://www.gravett.org/tm/archives/ChinaAirlines.wmv

---

Old June 27th 04, 06:35 PM
Anthony

"B2431" wrote in message

[...]

So Zoom is like Al Gore but far more annoying?

Tony

Old June 27th 04, 07:24 PM
B2431

From: "Anthony"
Date: 6/27/2004 12:35 PM Central Daylight Time

"B2431" wrote in message

[...]

He makes Al "I invented the internet" Bore look like a novice. The only good
things zoom has done is to provide hours of entertainment and he's never run
for public office.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired