If these are Stewardesses, then this is not Off Topic

Old May 18th 08, 03:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
WayPoint

Default If these are Stewardesses, then this is not Off Topic

--
Bruce (Hey Ewe)
(27°31'39.33"S 151°56'8.88"E) ;-P
"Mr. Bill" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 May 2008 20:53:33 +0100, Richard Brooks

.. I remember my Russian hosts words to
this day - "Come away, they know martial arts!"

Yea, but I know judo, karate, tae kwan do, and 4 other oriental words.

I've got a black belt in macrame. ;-)

Gra

Old May 18th 08, 03:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
WayPoint

Yea, but I know judo, karate, tae kwan do, and 4 other oriental words.

I have also mastered the ancient art of sushi. Be afraid!! ;-))

Please take out the DAWGS for e-mail adress

Old May 18th 08, 06:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

I remember my Russian hosts words to
this day - "Come away, they know martial arts!"

I have a black belt in macrame.

Old May 18th 08, 06:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

I have a black belt in macrame.

..... and I have mastered the ancient art of sushi. Be afraid!!

Old May 19th 08, 12:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
AWem

No - it's twelve.

Andy

On Sat, 17 May 2008 05:43:53 -0400, "Richard Goldsberry"
wrote:

6 abreast they are....

"Steve Vernon" wrote in message
originally posted under the subject line :
Who's army is this? I wish they would take over the world.

I thnik these may be stewardesses or some sort of Eastern European
quasi-military group. If anybody recognizes the uniforms, please fill us
in.

Old May 19th 08, 02:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"Richard Goldsberry" wrote in message
6 abreast they are....

6 breasts each?? Wow!!

Old May 19th 08, 05:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"TacAN" wrote in message

"Richard Goldsberry" wrote in message
6 abreast they are....

6 breasts each?? Wow!!

Yep; that means they're Ukrainian - living too close to Chernobyl.

Old May 19th 08, 06:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"TacAN" wrote in message

"Richard Goldsberry" wrote in message
6 abreast they are....

6 breasts each?? Wow!!

Yep; that means they're Ukrainian - living too close to

Knew there was an up side to Chernobyl. ;-P

Old May 20th 08, 03:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

TacAN wrote:

I have a black belt in macrame.

.... and I have mastered the ancient art of sushi. Be afraid!!

I'll raise you two sashimis for your sushi...

JT

Old May 21st 08, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

I just want to know who they are - I wouldn't mind being invaded by any
country that would use them - talk about "special" Special Forces! phew!

I did notice that one of them was wearing different shoes - open around her
heel - so maybe it's some kind of show, rather than a military unit.

"Square Wheels" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 May 2008 12:15:27 -0500, Jack wrote:

What was the pervert with the camera trying to photograph?

Could be he was simply overwhelmed by the assignment.

OF course, he might be praying, too.....

--
ABPA Mantra:

Harvey the Pooka, Harvey the Pooka
Pooka Pooka, Harvey Harvey
Harvey and Roadkill, Harvey and Roadkill
Roadkill Roadkill, Harvey Harvey

(Repeat until you fall asleep)