It's Nice Here .....

Old January 8th 07, 01:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Flying Frog

Default It's Nice Here .....

Hi Graham,

Please accept my apologize for my message. In fact, some times ago
France and French people were often the favorite targets for some guys
there... and I was really tired with that situation.

I thought you came in the same ideas.

I will take a look at the australian NGs to watch who id this
boull****er.

Best regards from France

--
Chris
Walkarounds & Scale modelling Portal: http://www.ffsmc.com

Old January 8th 07, 01:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Oh, golly - Sir Turdauc pops up regularly in a few meteorology groups I
haunt, as well. Serious issues, that one has.

It (Turdcard) used to appear on aus.bicycle - we got rid of him; the power
of complaints to it's ISP does wonders.

--
Alan Erskine

Old January 8th 07, 01:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Flying Frog

Dave Kearton a exprimé avec précision :

Of course, unfortunately the French have been painted with a fairly broad
brush here. That shouldn't be the case - but unfortunately - it is.

Yes Dave, Our opposition against war in Iraq wasn't always well
understoud...

Graham's comment was a little too cryptic, for non members of the two aus.
groups and you couldn't possibly be expected to follow _all_ usenet threads.

Tight, but I will go to aus.aviation to try to know more about the
"French" guy you talk about.

Old January 8th 07, 01:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Flying Frog

TACAN avait énoncé :
Graham's comment was a little too cryptic, for non members of the two aus.
groups and you couldn't possibly be expected to follow _all_ usenet
threads.

When i read my original post - yes it was a bit cryptic - please accept my
apologies - and can understand how some offence could be taken from that.

Thanks for your understanding

Graham

Ok, I just come back from aus.aviation, and easely found some messages
of that guy. I seach on google and yes this guy was French before he
migrates in your nice country in 1967.

Here is a part of an review found on the web:

"Jean-Paul Turcaud is Frenchman who migrated to Australia in 1967 with
high hopes of a good life. After learning English and obtaining a
pilot's licence, he went on to do some mineral exploration in Western
Australia's Great Sandy Desert (GSD). He made some good finds including
Telfer, which has now become the largest goldmine in Australia
(southern hemisphere?). Unfortunately, he was cut out any share of the
action, a fact which has led him to become greatly disillusioned with
Australia, "the land of opportunity".

JP now refers to Australia as the Land of the *******s (LOB) and
maintains it has a nationally instituted moral code throwing back to
convict days and continuing in all Australian Parliaments, ie,

1) Grab and run
2) Never dub a mate
3) When convinced deny.

Its obvious why JP would be annoyed, but what remains curious is why he
would fight for so long without any apparent leg to stand on (legally
speaking). No doubt it all boils down to whether a person is prepared
to accept injustice or fight against it. JPT decided to fight against
it and it has been a long, and often futile battle.

But what really tripped me out is how far he has actually got with his
crusade. Firstly, he has a permanent record in the Western Australian
Parliament of a request for a royal commission by Senator /
Attorney-General Tom Evans who saw irregularities concerning the Telfer
ownership.

Secondly, Bob Sheppard, President of the AMLA (Aust Miners Leaseholders
Assoc) and author, has researched the matter and written a book
detailing his findings. And he thinks JPT has a case.

Finally, there is a record of an interview on ABC radio (Bronwyn Adcock
interview) where details of the affair are laid out and different
people interviewed.

JPT continues to push his views on the internet about this and other
matters."

I also found some messages he sent in French language, and he seems to
have a true mental problem: he seems that he knows everything, about
everything and even about the rest, and considers people who are not in
agreement with his ideas as ****. It is only an idiot more, as there
are tons of it everywhere, and regrettably even more on internet.

Sorry my my poor English, that's hard to explaim some ideas when you
try to do it in another language than yours...

Old January 8th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine

"Flying Frog" wrote in message

I will take a look at the australian NGs to watch who id this
boull****er.

Trust me, Chris; you want to stay away from Turdcard.

--
Alan Erskine

Nice day in NA and ZA Frank Whiteley Soaring 0 December 15th 06 04:41 AM
Nice Dummy Soaring 0 July 6th 04 07:50 AM
Very Nice Fil330 General Aviation 0 June 10th 04 08:01 PM
Nice doing Business with you... plasticguy Soaring 1 June 10th 04 02:11 PM
Nice Song on NPR G.R. Patterson III Piloting 1 January 27th 04 04:47 AM