Honor Blackman - blackman01.jpg (1/1)

Old September 21st 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

Default Honor Blackman - blackman01.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blackman01.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	29414
Old September 21st 08, 02:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

Stunning-looking woman. And she was also one of the best 'tough-girls' (as
opposed to tough guys) in a film from the '60's.

Old September 21st 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

"Alan Erskine" wrote in
:

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

Stunning-looking woman. And she was also one of the best 'tough-girls'
(as opposed to tough guys) in a film from the '60's.

Auric Goldfingers "Flying Circus".

Old September 21st 08, 06:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Mitchell Holman" schreef in bericht

Ah! Pussy Galore.
I swear there was no tongue in cheek there ;-)

Regards,
Herman

Old September 21st 08, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

"Herman" wrote in news:20be$48d681b4$52480d09
:

"Mitchell Holman" schreef in bericht

Ah! Pussy Galore.
I swear there was no tongue in cheek there ;-)

I am still surprised that got past the censors
in an age were women's navels could not be shown
and twin beds were what every married couple slept in.

Old September 22nd 08, 07:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

I am still surprised that got past the censors
in an age were women's navels could not be shown
and twin beds were what every married couple slept in.

It always amazed me that couples still managed to have children - must be
where the Stork stories came from...

Old September 22nd 08, 11:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

"Alan Erskine" wrote in news:r0HBk.38512$IK1.30277
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

I am still surprised that got past the censors
in an age were women's navels could not be shown
and twin beds were what every married couple slept in.

It always amazed me that couples still managed to have children - must be
where the Stork stories came from...

Heard once that the first time a double bed was shown
on TV was on.....The Munsters....

Old September 22nd 08, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Heard once that the first time a double bed was shown
on TV was on.....The Munsters....

stunned look

Old September 23rd 08, 04:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Gary R. Schmidt

Alan Erskine wrote:
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Heard once that the first time a double bed was shown
on TV was on.....The Munsters....

stunned look

Remember - he's referring to TV in the USA.

Cheers,
Gary B-)

whether you were up them with or not
- Barry Humphries
Old September 23rd 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Gary R. Schmidt" wrote in message
Alan Erskine wrote:
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Heard once that the first time a double bed was shown
on TV was on.....The Munsters....

stunned look

Remember - he's referring to TV in the USA.

No, it's just that it seems unusual for The Munsters to have been the first
to show it. I would have thought, perhaps, it would have been a show with
Mary Tyler Moore or the like; a somewhat more 'progressive' show than the
Munsters.

Honor Blackman - blackman01.jpg (0/1) Mitchell Holman Aviation Photos 5 September 22nd 08 10:39 PM
Your honor, I took the TV so I can keep up with the news... Flyingmonk Piloting 0 September 4th 05 08:21 PM
Stolen Honor here JD Naval Aviation 0 October 25th 04 09:32 PM
HUEY'S HONOR Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 March 3rd 04 03:34 AM
Honor to those who came forward ArtKramr Military Aviation 51 July 7th 03 11:19 PM