Honor Blackman - blackman01.jpg (1/1)

Old September 29th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Honor Blackman - blackman01.jpg (1/1)

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Rare to see that much hostility in this group, true enough.

What gives?

With Hemi? He's been on other binaries groups, including the one I named,
and caused problems there. It's all that guy seems to do and I'm sick and
tired of all the rubbish that has been going on in _this_ group for the past
couple of months. This is a great group, but there have been several newer
people come in and damage the 'feel'.

I'm sick and tired of people like Hemi, 'Lee' (regardless of how he spells
it to get around kill files), J3 and others have treated this forum and the
other people in it.

Old September 29th 08, 10:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Why don't YOU go away - you cause nothing but problems. You
used to also be on a.b.p.animals as well.

**** OFF, Alan. You and the other miscreants here need to mind a
whole lot more of your own business and a whole lot less of mine.
You have no skin in this game so just Shut The **** Up, see?!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"
Old September 29th 08, 11:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:36:43 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Rare to see that much hostility in this group, true enough.

What gives?

With Hemi? He's been on other binaries groups, including the one I named,
and caused problems there. It's all that guy seems to do and I'm sick and
tired of all the rubbish that has been going on in _this_ group for the past
couple of months. This is a great group, but there have been several newer
people come in and damage the 'feel'.

I'm sick and tired of people like Hemi, 'Lee' (regardless of how he spells
it to get around kill files), J3 and others have treated this forum and the
other people in it.

So, Alan-me-lad, have you reported my 'forged' headers to Newsguy yet?

Old September 29th 08, 11:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Why don't YOU go away - you cause nothing but problems. You
used to also be on a.b.p.animals as well.

**** OFF, Alan. You and the other miscreants here need to mind a
whole lot more of your own business and a whole lot less of mine.
You have no skin in this game so just Shut The **** Up, see?!

What "game"? All you do is cause problems for others. You've come into this
group with the intention of doing the same thing here.

Old October 1st 08, 12:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
mean ol' LEE

"Alan Erskine" rudely blurted out
:

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Rare to see that much hostility in this group, true enough.

What gives?

With Hemi? He's been on other binaries groups, including the one I
named, and caused problems there. It's all that guy seems to do and I'm
sick and tired of all the rubbish that has been going on in _this_ group
for the past couple of months. This is a great group, but there have
been several newer people come in and damage the 'feel'.

I'm sick and tired of people like Hemi, 'Lee' (regardless of how he
spells it to get around kill files), J3 and others have treated this
forum and the other people in it.

After nearly a month of just lurking and putting up with
your crap, Einstein, YOU YOURSELF ARE TO BLAME for my delurking!

You want to take this outside the newsgroup, Einstein?

All you are is a non-posting, trolling, low IQ, self-absorbed,
navel-gazing, usenet LIAR!

I'll be sure and let everyone know in advance, why I
nymshift every day - make your miserable, officious-assed
life miserable.

Have you followed through with you threats to report me
to newsguy for "forging" my headers?

Does my header have your blessing now? Read carefully!

You have only to apologize to me, laddie and the entire
group for being LIAR. Then I might let this rest.

Don't forget. I maintain *all* the earlier posts if you
choose to berate me or deny your lying.

If you choose taking this outside, you must first
pull **YOUR HEAD** out.

OH, BTW... I'll do this for you. Here is a copy of
the flamers bible. You might wish to pay particular
attention to #1, #8, #11, #12 -then look at my sig.

The FLAMERS BIBLE

The twelve commandments of flaming

1. Make things up about your opponent: It's important to make your
lies sound true. Preface your argument with the word "clearly."
"Clearly, Fred Flooney is a liar, and a dirtball to boot."

2. Be an armchair psychologist: You're a smart person. You've
heard of Freud. You took a psychology course in college.
Clearly, you're qualified to psychoanalyze your opponent. "Polly
Purebread, by using the word 'zucchini' in her posting, shows she
has a bad case of penis envy."

3. Cross-post your flames: Everyone on the net is just waiting for
the next literary masterpiece to leave your terminal. From
rec.arts.wobegon to alt.gourmand, they're all holding their
breaths until your next flame. Therefore, post everywhere.

4. Conspiracies abound: If everyone's against you, the reason can't
*possibly* be that you're a ****head. There's obviously a
conspiracy against you, and you will be doing the entire net a
favor by exposing it.

5. Lawsuit threats: This is the reverse of Rule #4 (sort of like
the Yin & Yang of flaming). Threatening a lawsuit is always
considered to be in good form. "By saying that I've posted to
the wrong group, Bertha has libeled me, slandered me, and
sodomized me. See you in court, Bertha."

6. Force them to document their claims: Even if Harry Hoinkus
states outright that he likes tomato sauce on his pasta, you
should demand documentation. If Newsweek hasn't written an
article on Harry's pasta preferences, then Harry's obviously
lying.

7. Use foreign phrases: French is good, but Latin is the lingua
franca of flaming. You should use the words "ad hominem" at
least three times per article. Other favorite Latin phrases are
"ad nauseum," "vini, vidi, vici," and "fetuccini alfredo."

8. Tell 'em how smart you a Why use intelligent arguments to
convince them you're smart when all you have to do is tell them?
State that you're a member of Mensa or Mega or Dorks of America.
Tell them the scores you received on every exam since high
school. "I got an 800 on my SATs, LSATs, GREs, MCATs, and I can
also spell the word 'premeiotic' ."

9. Accuse your opponent of censorship. It is your right as an
American citizen to post whatever the hell you want to the net
(as guaranteed by the 37th Amendment, I think). Anyone who tries
to limit your cross-posting or move a flame war to email is
either a communist, a fascist, or both.

10. Doubt their existence: You've never actually seen your opponent,
have you? And since you're the center of the universe, you
should have seen them by now, shouldn't you? Therefore, THEY
DON'T EXIST! This is the beauty of flamers' logic.

11. Lie, cheat, steal, leave the toilet seat up.

12. When in doubt, insult: If you forget the other 11 rules,
remember this one. At some point during your wonderful career as
a flamer you will undoubtedly end up in a flame war with someone
who is better than you. This person will expose your lies, tear
apart your arguments, make you look generally like a bozo. At
this point, there's only one thing to do: insult the dirtbag!!!
"Oh yeah? Well, your mother does strange things with
vegetables."

The Golden Rule of Flaming

My flames will be witty, insulting, interesting, funny, caustic, or
sarcastic, but never, ever, will they be boring.

---------------------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"
Old October 9th 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 06:51:22 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Why don't YOU go away - you cause nothing but problems. You
used to also be on a.b.p.animals as well.

**** OFF, Alan. You and the other miscreants here need to mind a
whole lot more of your own business and a whole lot less of mine.
You have no skin in this game so just Shut The **** Up, see?!

What "game"? All you do is cause problems for others. You've come into this
group with the intention of doing the same thing here.

Would those 'problems' he allegedly causes include little things like falsely
accusing others of forging headers, Alan-me-lad?

Old October 10th 08, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:51:22 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Why don't YOU go away - you cause nothing but problems. You
used to also be on a.b.p.animals as well.

**** OFF, Alan. You and the other miscreants here need to mind a
whole lot more of your own business and a whole lot less of mine.
You have no skin in this game so just Shut The **** Up, see?!

What "game"? All you do is cause problems for others. You've come into this
group with the intention of doing the same thing here.

PKB.

The New York Times, among other papers, recently published a new Hubble photograph of distant galaxies colliding.
Of course, astronomers have had pictures of colliding galaxies for quite some time now, but with the vastly improved resolution provided by the Hubble Space Telescope, you can actually see the lawyers rushing to the scene...

Honor Blackman - blackman01.jpg (0/1) Mitchell Holman Aviation Photos 5 September 22nd 08 10:39 PM
Your honor, I took the TV so I can keep up with the news... Flyingmonk Piloting 0 September 4th 05 08:21 PM
Stolen Honor here JD Naval Aviation 0 October 25th 04 09:32 PM
HUEY'S HONOR Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 March 3rd 04 03:34 AM
Honor to those who came forward ArtKramr Military Aviation 51 July 7th 03 11:19 PM