ANY South East Florida Hangar Space?

Old December 11th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
B A R R Y[_2_]

Default ANY South East Florida Hangar Space?

wrote:
The plane I currently own is a 61 year old Ercoupe with
fabric wings. I would like to keep it in the restored condition it is
in.

A-ha!

I would do the same.
Old December 12th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

On Dec 11, 12:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
wrote:
The plane I currently own is a 61 year old Ercoupe with
fabric wings. I would like to keep it in the restored condition it is
in.

A-ha!

I would do the same.

Thanks for the suggestions. But I am asking for leads on space, either
a hangar or a covered port. If anyone knows of any reasonable priced
space available at any of the southeast florida airports I would
appreciate the info.
Dave N415DK
Old December 12th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
comanche driver

sorry guys,

thats about the rate in se florida im paying almost 400 in sw florida...

R. Burns

Old December 12th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

wrote in message

On Dec 11, 12:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
wrote:
The plane I currently own is a 61 year old Ercoupe with
fabric wings. I would like to keep it in the restored condition it is
in.

A-ha!

I would do the same.

Thanks for the suggestions. But I am asking for leads on space, either
a hangar or a covered port. If anyone knows of any reasonable priced
space available at any of the southeast florida airports I would
appreciate the info.
Dave N415DK- Hide quoted text -

At those prices it would make sense to buy a hangar. So does any one
know of any hangars for sale in south east florida?
Dave N415DK
Old December 19th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bush

David:

How far South are we looking? Lots of space in Stuart.

Bush

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:37:16 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there is any hangar space available in south
east florida?
Dave N415DK

Old December 21st 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

On Dec 19, 12:57 pm, Bush wrote:
David:

How far South are we looking? Lots of space in Stuart.
thats pretty far north from where I am looking, but what is available? What airport and price?

Thanks.
Dave