A Google Groups alternative to rec.aviation.piloting?

Old August 16th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default A Google Groups alternative to rec.aviation.piloting?

Dudley Henriques writes:

Referencing that and nothing else, I again suggest that potential
students read the following thread that you began posted as a CFI and
make up their own minds about the why's of this discussion we're having.

I suggest that potential students here discuss aviation.
Old August 16th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

buttman writes:

Also, just to put this out there, Dudley has, for months claimed me to
be "the worst CFI I've ever seen", "the type of person I've spent a
lifetime to try to correct", etc. But he has never elaborated on this,
ever. He just repeats these weasel phrases over and over again. If he
claims to be such an expert on CFI attitudes and aviation safety, then
why doesn't he make the case without resorting to smokescreen tactics
and weasel words?

Now you're engaging in the very behavior you just criticized. Care to discuss
aviation?
Old August 16th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Dudley Henriques writes:

I seriously doubt that you ****ing yourself and my performance in the
air could even be remotely related.

My point is that if you are as dominated by emotion when flying as you are
right now in this thread, you could be putting yourself (and passengers) in
danger.
Old August 16th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Thank you for the opportunity to present this again. I will continue
doing this every time you post mentioning my name.

In between your tantrums, an objective discussion of aviation would be most
welcome. I'm sure you're capable of it, but you must have the will to do it.

Sorry Anthony, not with you or your buddy here. Perhaps you might find
something useful in the 67,800 posts showing for me in Google Aviation
groups :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 16th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

I seriously doubt that you ****ing yourself and my performance in the
air could even be remotely related.

My point is that if you are as dominated by emotion when flying as you are
right now in this thread, you could be putting yourself (and passengers) in
danger.

Don't think so Anthony, at least no one over the past 50 odd years has
been lost anyway. :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 16th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Dudley Henriques writes:

Don't think so Anthony, at least no one over the past 50 odd years has
been lost anyway.

So what prevents you from remaining calm on a simple USENET newsgroup?
Old August 16th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Dudley Henriques writes:

Sorry Anthony, not with you or your buddy here.

So you decide to discuss or not to discuss based on personalities, rather than
content?
Old August 16th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Sorry Anthony, not with you or your buddy here.

So you decide to discuss or not to discuss based on personalities, rather than
content?

On occasion that is correct. There are very few people on these forums
that I dislike to this level, but yes, there are indeed a few I dislike
to the point where their personalities don't warrant the time it would
take to deal with their content.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 16th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Don't think so Anthony, at least no one over the past 50 odd years has
been lost anyway.

So what prevents you from remaining calm on a simple USENET newsgroup?

Trust me Anthony, telling people like you to go **** yourself is
something I can do while in a state of complete calm :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 16th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Dudley Henriques writes:

Trust me Anthony, telling people like you to go **** yourself is
something I can do while in a state of complete calm :-)

If it is not cathartic for you, what purpose does it serve?