Wing rigger move from SOCAL or SSA Convention

Old February 12th 18, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan Foster

Default Wing rigger move from SOCAL or SSA Convention

I have a wing rigger that is currently in Warner Springs California and needs to make its way to Salt Lake City. Is there anyone that is coming this way that could help transport it? We also have a way to get it to the SSA convention in Reno if that would work better.

Thanks,

Jonathan
dysanf at gmail dot com
Old February 27th 18, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6:45:40 AM UTC-8, Jonathan Foster wrote:
I have a wing rigger that is currently in Warner Springs California and needs to make its way to Salt Lake City. Is there anyone that is coming this way that could help transport it? We also have a way to get it to the SSA convention in Reno if that would work better.

Thanks,

Jonathan
dysanf at gmail dot com

Will it fit in a 2018 Mustang? If so I'm in Fullerton and will be driving up on Thursday, and at the Convention on Saturday.

John
Old February 27th 18, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan Foster

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 10:29:14 AM UTC-7, John Smith wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6:45:40 AM UTC-8, Jonathan Foster wrote:
I have a wing rigger that is currently in Warner Springs California and needs to make its way to Salt Lake City. Is there anyone that is coming this way that could help transport it? We also have a way to get it to the SSA convention in Reno if that would work better.

Thanks,

Jonathan
dysanf at gmail dot com

Will it fit in a 2018 Mustang? If so I'm in Fullerton and will be driving up on Thursday, and at the Convention on Saturday.

John

We have this covered now. Thanks for the offer. Have fun at the convention.

Looking for a wing rigger for an asw 20 Marcin S Soaring 1 July 10th 17 02:21 AM
Ka6 wing rigger James Koper Soaring 2 June 22nd 17 03:23 PM
Wing Rigger Dan Marotta Soaring 2 September 3rd 16 02:54 PM
Convention move in tomorrow SF Soaring 2 February 17th 16 09:40 AM
Looking for a used wing rigger / one man rigger .... [email protected] Soaring 0 November 6th 13 06:02 PM