stolen tools

Old November 8th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tri-Pacer[_2_]

Default stolen tools

I recent relocated to San Diego. 2 days after arrival, my truck was stolen
with all my A&P tools in my bed mounted tool box.

Should anyone in the area notice some unlikely people peddling Time-Rite,
leakdown testers, air drills, riveting stuff I'd love to hear about it. Cops
could care less. My truck was located with the tool box torn off. The
5500.00 damage will be covered by insurance, but the lost tools will be
tougher.

I'm an tooless IA I guess.

Thanks

Paul
N1431A
KSDM

paul dash anton at cox.net

Old November 8th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
~^ beancounter ~^

watch eBay and craigslist...you would be amazed how stupid
crooks are.......that sucks.

...good luck.....

paul dash anton at cox.net

Most insurance policies will provide some coverage for the vehicle's
contents. Check with your agent.

Good Luck,
Mike

Be aware GPS Kit can be Stolen virig Owning 3 November 25th 07 03:47 PM
Stolen Engines MontyJ Owning 16 July 12th 04 10:54 PM
Stolen BT-13 Prop Jeff Owning 1 April 12th 04 10:43 PM
Stolen Aircraft G.R. Patterson III Piloting 0 November 28th 03 01:39 AM
Stolen Aircraft gpa Home Built 1 August 20th 03 06:01 PM