Trade 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House & 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 For Airplane

Old January 5th 04, 03:09 AM
MRQB

Default Trade 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House & 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 For Airplane

I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
(60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus, ND
& A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
factory warranty.

Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior ok,
I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or Piper
PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
builder.

Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population of
about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and relaxing
very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The Spring,
Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I Own
the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit Claim
Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more Info.

Trade For Equal Value Airplane

Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info

Call 360-521-8452

E-mail

Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
contribute to the ego of flamers

Old January 5th 04, 04:33 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"MRQB" wrote in message

[...]

Oh oh. Now you're gonna get it.

Old January 5th 04, 07:52 AM
Bill A.

I see your selling the house on a Quit Claim Deed. Can you attest that this
property is free of all other claims?

Old January 5th 04, 04:59 PM
Mick Ruthven

I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house and
almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000. I know property values vary
widely with location but that seems out of all reason...

Old January 5th 04, 05:34 PM
Michael 182

Master of understatement - or perhaps just diplomatic...

Michael

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Most outsiders would find life there pretty boring, and it would be a bit

hard to
make a living.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually

said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

Old January 5th 04, 08:32 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Mick Ruthven wrote:

I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house and
almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000.

It's in a small farming community on the Canadian border. One acre is too small
to farm. The closest city is Bismarck, which is about 150 miles away as the Cessna
flies. The roads to anywhere are secondary roads for a *looonnnggg* way.

Old January 5th 04, 09:23 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Michael 182 wrote:

Master of understatement - or perhaps just diplomatic...

Don't wanna upset any of the 250 people who live (for lack of a better word) there.

Old January 6th 04, 03:42 AM
Colin Kingsbury

In Boston $20k might be enough to buy the square footage of a medium-sized
closet in a good neighborhood. A parking space can easily cost over $150k
depending on where it is. On the other hand, it ain't North Dakota...